Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins, Reyes agree to 6 yr/106mil deal

Featured Replies

I liked it better when we were the only ones really linked to Reyes.

 

This feels like when you liked that girl in high school, and she seemed to be flirting a lot with you too, but then all of a sudden you see that pretty popular guy chatting her up after school.

I liked it better when we were the only ones really linked to Reyes.

 

This feels like when you liked that girl in high school, and she seemed to be flirting a lot with you too, but then all of a sudden you see that pretty popular guy chatting her up after school.

Except for the part where you just got a haircut and your braces taken off and you feel like you can conquer the world ;)

Look, Hanley said he'd be willing to move for Reyes and they are very good friends. I don't see Hanley becoming an ultra bitch over this if we do indeed get Reyes.

 

 

I would like to say I believe him, but he also said he was going to be a "Leader" on and off the field this past year, and it ended up not happening. His track record is iffy at best. I say get rid of his attitude before he starts to whine & bitch.

WHAT?! His ARM WAS POPPING OUT OF ITS SOCKET WHEN HE WAS SLEEPING. His back was in so much pain he couldnt sit during flights.

What a little bitch.

I liked it better when we were the only ones really linked to Reyes.

 

This feels like when you liked that girl in high school, and she seemed to be flirting a lot with you too, but then all of a sudden you see that pretty popular guy chatting her up after school.

Except for the part where you just got a haircut and your braces taken off and you feel like you can conquer the world ;)

I'm still waiting for that part....

I don't know if I buy this, but Clark Spencer just tweeted the following:

 

Source: H. Ramirez is not at all pleased at prospect of changing positions if #Marlins sign Reyes; the two aren't the friends many portray.

I don't know if I buy this, but Clark Spencer just tweeted the following:

 

Source: H. Ramirez is not at all pleased at prospect of changing positions if #Marlins sign Reyes; the two aren't the friends many portray.

I'm almost positive he'd get over it pretty damn quickly!

Clark Spencer is a f***ing buzz kill.

I asked him how credible his source is since we've been hearing the opposite. Hasn't responded yet.

I don't know if I buy this, but Clark Spencer just tweeted the following:

 

Source: H. Ramirez is not at all pleased at prospect of changing positions if #Marlins sign Reyes; the two aren't the friends many portray.

WOW

It's already on MLBTraderumors. It's funny how misinformation can be spread as fast as credible information. I'm waiting till I hear this from another source until I react. After all, according to a "source" the other day, Reyes is already a Marlin........

I still remember Hanley trying to become Reyes's kid's godfather.

 

 

I thought he was?

Edit: Apparently he is indeed the godfather to his daughter.

I still remember Hanley trying to become Reyes's kid's godfather.

 

 

I thought he was?

Edit: Apparently he is indeed the godfather to his daughter.

 

Yeah, lmao,

 

I dont believe the source, Hanley is the godfather of Jose's daughter, they have to be good friends lol

New York Mets general manager Sandy Alderson has spoken with the representatives for Jose Reyes since the free-agent shortstop's visit last week to Miami. And Alderson is under the impression that Reyes is not signing quickly with the Marlins ... or anywhere else.

 

Then again, Alderson noted, closer Jonathan Papelbon already has signed with the Philadelphia Phillies. So you never know.

"I've said in the past, these things typically go slowly," Alderson said on Monday afternoon, after arriving at the Pfister Hotel ini Milwaukee for the annual GM meetings. "But apparently Papelbon is already signed."

 

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/7235579/new-york-mets-gm-sandy-alderson-expect-quick-jose-reyes-resolution

Well crap.

 

From my understanding SS is seen as the glamorous position in the DR. It's where every kid wants to play. So you can kinda see why Hanley isn't thrilled with this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.