November 11, 201114 yr I hate to be negative, but incarcaratedbob is a guy who just throws everything at the wall and hopes something sticks. He said Girardi wasn't going back to that Yankees after last season, he said Melo was going to be traded to the Nets etc. etc. I would love for this to be true but I just don't think this guy is a credible source. He still has broke a few stories before anyone else. I'm not saying he's guaranteed to be right, but he isn't always wrong either. Like I said, take it with a grain of salt. But to be fair, it also goes along with some early rumors from various sources that a deal may already be agreed on.
November 11, 201114 yr Imagine if they announce the Reyes signing tonight. During the middle of a Pitbull song, Jose Reyes comes out and models the new uniform. Completely plausible.
November 11, 201114 yr I hate to be negative, but incarcaratedbob is a guy who just throws everything at the wall and hopes something sticks. He said Girardi wasn't going back to that Yankees after last season, he said Melo was going to be traded to the Nets etc. etc. I would love for this to be true but I just don't think this guy is a credible source. He still has broke a few stories before anyone else. I'm not saying he's guaranteed to be right, but he isn't always wrong either. Like I said, take it with a grain of salt. But to be fair, it also goes along with some early rumors from various sources that a deal may already be agreed on. I'm trying to remember if he got the Revis rumors right, or totally wrong, or both. That's useless, I realize. Sorry. =]
November 11, 201114 yr Author Yeah, incarcerated bob is probably the least credible source in the world.
November 11, 201114 yr If the deal is really done, it'd be cool if Reyes shows up to the fiesta tonight.
November 11, 201114 yr Other than 03 (too young to watch 97)..this is the most exciting time I've ever had as a marlin fan
November 11, 201114 yr Something Miami...the beach.....he would like to...Dominican.....HELP!!! It looks likes he's more interested in his cell phone than the tour haha Also, embed fail.
November 11, 201114 yr Yeah, incarcerated bob is probably the least credible source in the world. Your mom is the least credible source in the world. Except when she tells me, "That's so good, baby." #2YourMomJokesIn2Days.
November 11, 201114 yr Something Miami...the beach.....he would like to...Dominican.....HELP!!! It looks likes he's more interested in his cell phone than the tour haha Also, embed fail. Well we've been here almost all day in Miami, you know, checking out the city of Miami and the new stadium. Well how do I tell you? We haven't gotten anywhere, but who wouldn't want to play here in Miami? There's a new stadium, close to Dominican, always in the sun, always hot, close to the beach, you what I'm saying, anyone would like it, but there's nothing concrete yet.
November 11, 201114 yr Listened to it a few times, The vibe I got seemed that as long as we give him a good contract he would come here
November 11, 201114 yr Yahoo article, says it's pretty much a done deal. http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Pujols-to-visit-Marlins-Jose-Reyes-8216-almos?urn=mlb-wp26726
November 11, 201114 yr Author Yahoo article, says it's pretty much a done deal. http://sports.yahoo....urn=mlb-wp26726 Yeah, they got that from the Sedano tweet.
November 11, 201114 yr Did anyone listen to Sedano's show this morning? I'm sure he got questions about it.
November 11, 201114 yr call me crazy but I don't see a Reyes deal being done until the Winter Meetings at the earliest. JMO.
November 11, 201114 yr I highly doubt that even if we did have an agreement with in principle with Reyes, that he wouldn't be at the event tonight. It would be a disaster if the deal somehow fell through.
November 11, 201114 yr call me crazy but I don't see a Reyes deal being done until the Winter Meetings at the earliest. JMO. That's how I feel too. Hope I'm wrong because I hate waiting
November 11, 201114 yr I highly doubt that even if we did have an agreement with in principle with Reyes, that he wouldn't be at the event tonight. It would be a disaster if the deal somehow fell through. I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Rephrase please?
November 11, 201114 yr I highly doubt that even if we did have an agreement with in principle with Reyes, that he wouldn't be at the event tonight. It would be a disaster if the deal somehow fell through. I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Rephrase please? To add to that, Samson already said this wasn't gonna happen in the LeBatard show.
November 11, 201114 yr IncarceratedBob had my Colts getting Moss in the off season. Had Nnamdi going to the Jets. The deal was done. My ass. I don't trust him. Also how can it be a done deal with Reyes and we're going after/meeting with Pujols? How can we get those 2 and get SP?
November 11, 201114 yr Call me naive, but I'm starting to think that maybe this team will actually spend more than that 85-90M figure people keep bringing up.
November 11, 201114 yr Imagine if they announce the Reyes signing tonight. During the middle of a Pitbull song, Jose Reyes comes out and models the new uniform. Completely plausible. While rapping.
November 11, 201114 yr Imagine if they announce the Reyes signing tonight. During the middle of a Pitbull song, Jose Reyes comes out and models the new uniform. Completely plausible. While rapping. Noooo haaayy ammiggggoooooo
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.