Samson's dis on Cora

I watched the Showtime opener and I have to admit, Samson lived up to my expectations of the boss who thinks he's more than what he is.

There was a scene where he's welcoming Ozzie back, and he turns to Cora and says " You made about a dozen managerial errors out there" as the interim. Maybe he did or didn't, but to backhand like that was classless but expected from him. At least Cora said 'Hey I think I did pretty good.'

I have a feeling we will see a lot of that this season on Showtime coming from him, and he'll be part of the reason this team implodes. He and Loria feel this in the Dave and Jeffrey Show. I don't think they know what the 'team' concept is.

Way to be a hole, Samson. :swoon

and i wanted my 10-year-old to be able to watch the show, but way too many f-bombs.

I watched the Showtime opener and I have to admit, Samson lived up to my expectations of the boss who thinks he's more than what he is.

There was a scene where he's welcoming Ozzie back, and he turns to Cora and says " You made about a dozen managerial errors out there" as the interim. Maybe he did or didn't, but to backhand like that was classless but expected from him. At least Cora said 'Hey I think I did pretty good.'

I have a feeling we will see a lot of that this season on Showtime coming from him, and he'll be part of the reason this team implodes. He and Loria feel this in the Dave and Jeffrey Show. I don't think they know what the 'team' concept is.

and i wanted my 10-year-old to be able to watch the show, but way too many f-bombs.

Samson is a step son that fell into a business that he had no part of being in, it's as simple as that.

And yes he sounded like a complete idiot especially considering the Marlins won that game, why was it necessary to throw Cora under the bus, if I was Cora I would have been like peace out, good luck with your bullpen.

Beyond all this Samson is just small and inconvenient.

Three points-

1) Obviously you've always worked for yourself and never had a boss "ride you" to see you push yourself.

2) No 10 year old should be watching anything on Showtime.

3) The Marlins have no say in what does and doesn't get aired, so it can't be they think it's the Davey and Jeffy Show.

and because I don't know how to count 4) Samson's right, did make about a dozen managerial mistakes, I'll say a bakers dozen actually. Most important of those was how he handled the extra inning win against the Astros where he sent the pitcher up in the 11th with two outs and a man on third to bat. You have a chance to win, you put in a guy who can definatly make contact and use oen of the bullpen arms. Not wanting to use 3 guys because they are tired is irrelevant. They could have always rested on the off day that monday.

I got the feeling he was just joking with him. After hearing him a 790 so many times it can be hard to tell but I think Ive figured out when he's messing around.

This. The guy just has a wierd sense of humor. But hey, maybe we should picket outside the ball park and demand he be suspended for 5 days.

I got the feeling he was just joking with him. After hearing him a 790 so many times it can be hard to tell but I think Ive figured out when he's messing around.

This. The guy just has a wierd sense of humor. But hey, maybe we should picket outside the ball park and demand he be suspended for 5 days.

You're a communist, aren't you?