JJ Rumors

Don't the mets have a club option of 16 mill? Wright won't be on the block. 2013 is already shot to sh*t unless we go out and get one big time bat ala Hamilton AND one solid #3 pitcher.

2013 ain't at all shot to sh*t. Let's see how these trades work out first.

Yes, Wright has an option of 16 mil. Doesn't mean they'll pick it up, though.

I would like to give carlos gomez a shot at CF. I know hes not the most flashy option but he is still pretty young and has improved every year since 2010. he would cover CF great and has potential to break out into a good player

No thanks. If he can learn how to hit for average and not try to hit a homer every time up, then fine.

Why are people even mentioning Wright? I don't get bothered by stuff like this very often - but come on guys, the Mets are definitely going to pick up that option on him, or sign him to a long-term deal in the offseason. Forget about Wright. There aren't any good 3B in the FA market this offseason.

It's really down to JJ and Zach in the market. Dempster is sold on L.A. I cannot see the Marlins holding onto JJ with such a feeding frenzy for JJ. Not sure if it has been mentioned Peter Gammons said the Braves are now in on JJ. Still Rangers>everyone else

Funny because when i saw they were out on dempster I automatically thought they would make a run at JJ. Im much more interested in what Texas can offer and if the do land greinke I would probably rather keep JJ then what Atlanta would offer

Why are people even mentioning Wright? I don't get bothered by stuff like this very often - but come on guys, the Mets are definitely going to pick up that option on him, or sign him to a long-term deal in the offseason. Forget about Wright. There aren't any good 3B in the FA market this offseason.

Getting Olt is our best option at 3b

I would love if this trade happenned: just sayin

Marlins Give Up: Rangers Give Up:

Josh Johnson Mike Olt

Heath Bell Jurickson Profar

Ricky Nolasco

John Buck

(Possibly Carlos Lee)

At first I though 'OMG, A FIRE SALE', then I looked at it a second time and went 'Lee ain't gonna be here and Bell, Nolasco, and Buck suck, so whatever'. I bet the media would call it a fire sale though. Also Hayes would start more...even I left the Hayes bandwagon. Sorry Hayes. I hear AAA is nice this time of year bro.

I would love if this trade happenned: just sayin

Marlins Give Up: Rangers Give Up:

Josh Johnson Mike Olt

Heath Bell Jurickson Profar

Ricky Nolasco

John Buck

(Possibly Carlos Lee)

Might have well sent them JJ and a bag of sex toys because they are getting f***ed.