8/16 Post Game

97marlin

I don't understand how it surprises anyone that there are still fans that enjoy watching the team play and can't wait to watch the next one.

Nice to see Brantly get his first hit and to see Stanton continue to Mash.. Seriously sick of seeing Nolasco. I'm almost to the point that I would pay him to pitch on another team just so he isn't for us.

Nice to see Colorado embracing the Purple after a few year absence. Other than us they have one of the best indentities in the league.

It's difficult to care when the team doesn't even care.

I normally don't say this type of stuff, but I've never seen a team constantly have bad calls go against them without putting up an argument. Even Craig Minervini (who works for the team) was pointing such things out after the game.

Who would've thought Ozzie would become such a cool customer? All he's really good for is being a clown and he's not even doing that right this season.

I'll never let go of how f***ing right I was about Ricky. I'm not normally one to keep on rubbing stuff in like that but...

Oh f*** it I probably am. Rub it in rub it in, f*** Ricky Nolasco. He's garbage as sh*t now and was when we gave him that contract.

It's times like these that I wish we still had the downvote. Humblebrags are the worst.

Hermida.

I didn't watch tonight, but my hometown Kearney, NE had a team in the Little League World Series and they were on at the same time, even if I kind of knew it wouldn't be pretty on that end, either. Come on, these are the guys who let ME play little league when I was a kid and I didn't find a sport where I wasn't picked last until fencing. I generally try to watch every game over my lunch break, though....

I'll never let go of how f***ing right I was about Ricky. I'm not normally one to keep on rubbing stuff in like that but...

Oh f*** it I probably am. Rub it in rub it in, f*** Ricky Nolasco. He's garbage as sh*t now and was when we gave him that contract.

It's times like these that I wish we still had the downvote. Humblebrags are the worst.

Hermida.

It's posts like these that I wish we still had the downvote. Talking of downvoting my constant, utter hate for Ricky Nolasco.

I didn't watch tonight, but my hometown Kearney, NE had a team in the Little League World Series and they were on at the same time, even if I kind of knew it wouldn't be pretty on that end, either. Come on, these are the guys who let ME play little league when I was a kid and I didn't find a sport where I wasn't picked last until fencing. I generally try to watch every game over my lunch break, though....

that's one helluva long lunch break

I thought we've already discussed this....

The first documented attempt at a team blatantly tanking the season. He will help us LOSE!

I mean, if they were trying to tank it, wouldn't they have kept Giancarlo on the DL a bit longer?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.