Things are not as bad as they seem

Ok, so 4-15 sounds bad, but things are not as bad as they seem. We play the Twins next, and they are a mediocre team, so we have a chance of winning our first series of the year. At any rate, we have improved our winning percentage as the month has gone on. We were on track to win 21 games 2 weeks ago, and now we are on track to win around 30+ games. If we keep improving at that rate every month, we will have a 70+ win year.

Stanton will wake up soon. He is healthy this year and he will carry the team on his back once he wakes up in May. Imagine Stanton going on a season long slam fest now that he is healthy. If that happens ...look out because the sky is the limit. And if Loria brings up our AAA talent from Jacksonville for the second half, look out. Can anyone say 80+ win season? Maybe even a higher average than .500 wins?

I know it sounds crazy, but I swear is not the liquor talking. I only had 6 beers during the game. Where other see gloom, I see a lot of upside. Don't sell these Marlins short. We are the Fish!!!

Are you bipolar?

No. I have to admit until recently I was extremely disappointed too, but I have seen a few glimmers of hope in this series. We can hit, and we are hitting the ball hard again. Look at all those runs we are scoring lately!!!

That's major progress. A few days ago most of us would think some of those numbers we've been putting up would have been impossible. We were wrong! So I'm not ready to write off this team anymore as I was a few days ago.

Are you bipolar?

No. I have to admit until recently I was extremely disappointed too, but I have seen a few glimmers of hope in this series. We can hit, and we are hitting the ball hard again. Look at all those runs we are scoring lately!!!

That's major progress. A few days ago most of us would think some of those numbers we've been putting up would have been impossible. We were wrong! So I'm not ready to write off this team anymore as I was a few days ago.

You're obviously on crack, or trolling.

Are you bipolar?

That's major progress. A few days ago most of us would think some of those numbers we've been putting up would have been impossible. We were wrong! So I'm not ready to write off this team anymore as I was a few days ago.Not saying you have to be a negative nancy, but a little realism is in order. This is one of the worst lineups in baseball in a very long time. That they can't score a run to save their lives was expected. They also have a dreadful starting 5. That they have a decent team ERA is pretty unexpected.

I would not expect them to get much better unless they manage to hoodwink some team into trading 3 top prospects for Stanton.

There is no cause for concern for the Marlins baseball team.

We are pitching well and hitting better. This team is going to be winning in no time.

Never fear in the power of Mike Stanton, he will be adding to his many home runs already hit. Ricky Nolasco will be adding to his many victories already achieved.

The Marlins are the top team in the division.

We are pitching well and hitting better. This team is going to be winning in no time.

Never fear in the power of Mike Stanton, he will be adding to his many home runs already hit. Ricky Nolasco will be adding to his many victories already achieved.

If the former Iraqi Minister of Information says it, you know it's got to be all true. He would never lie, right?

The best gimmick account.