Mets @ Marlins, 6/19/14, 7:10 p.m. (Marlins Park)

Damn. That sucks. This team definitely misses Yelich, who was starting to get hot when he was hurt. Well, what are ya gonna do? This makes tomorrow's game critical. Win, or go under .500. I gotta go out of town for the weekend so I won't be here with youze mugs, but I'll be with ya in spirit. You guys are a pretty good bunch. Go Fish!

This game: Stanton strikes out too much, Jones not consistent at all, and Wheeler pitched a dime. As negative as this may sound. The Marlins have way to many definite outs for them to be a serious post season club. I can say for myself that I only trust 5 players on our roster that can get on base: Yelich (who is currently DL), Stanton, McGhee, Ozuna, and Reed. Truth hurts.

This game: Stanton strikes out too much, Jones not consistent at all, and Wheeler pitched a dime. As negative as this may sound. The Marlins have way to many definite outs for them to be a serious post season club. I can say for myself that I only trust 5 players on our roster that can get on base: Yelich (who is currently DL), Stanton, McGhee, Ozuna, and Reed. Truth hurts.

Most clubs only have 5 players who can get on base, its very rare to have a club with every hitter hitting .300 +

Id say the Marlins are in a mini slump, at .500 is not the worst thing, but not the best either. Id say we have been above .500 most of the year, and with most of our players coming off the DL, things should start to pick up. I dont have alot of hope for a playoff run, but then again baseball is a Marathon, not a race.

Heaney is settling down nicely; that's very good to see. My impressions: this is a finesse pitcher. A Cole Hamels type of lefty rather than a Sandy Koufax dominating type of lefty.. Certainly nothing wrong with that at all! Although maybe some guys might be disappointed considering all the hype and the expectations of how he was going to come in here and become an Ace right away and save the Marlins' season. Not saying that he won't do all that, but let's be honest, that's a hell of a lot of pressure to put on a 23 year old kid. Anyway,so far so good, but if anyone was expecting The Second Coming of Ron Guidry, they are probably a bit disappointed. But that's not Heaney's fault; it's the fault of those guys for having unrealistic expectations.

Is this BroncoBob?