Strong push for Chapman and Jansen coming

Guest Guest

With Melancon about to go to the Giants, I'd bet Loria is gonna up the offer to Jansen and/or Chapman.  Also read something that Loria is at the meetings and is sitting in on all the talks with the closers' agents. Interesting. I wonder if he's already telling them to buy a house down here.

Hammel is a real upgrade over everything we have considering are prize FA pitcher from last year messes up again which I actually think will come back strong. Right now Hammel is an upgrade which says ALOT about our rotation. Adding guys like this with the right trade and the upgraded bullpen can put us in a better position.

With Melancon about to go to the Giants, I'd bet Loria is gonna up the offer to Jansen and/or Chapman.  Also read something that Loria is at the meetings and is sitting in on all the talks with the closers' agents. Interesting. I wonder if he's already telling them to buy a house down here.

Loria's confused; the offseason is over. 

So it's really not worth to sign Hammel !?

Hammel is not enough of a difference maker. Sure, sign him along with Jansen or Chapman. But without them, no point in just adding a Hammel.

So it's really not worth to sign Hammel !?

It probably is but what Admin's saying is there is no ace to go splurge all the money on. Go ahead and splurge on a big closer and you can still pursue a guy like Hammel to round out the rotation.

You're just an instigator who never has anything positive to say.. ever. Also kind of an ass. 

Not true.

I think the Marlins did wonders with mattingly at the helm, though in the vast minority on him.  

And please don't reply on these forums unless it's with a scoop or Twitter update. I get excited for nothing

Sorry

Wait, I just did it again by apologizing so sorry.

gotta love the foresight/strategy of the marlins FO to trade a top 5 RP for literally a few million bucks and then goa fter a top 5 RP in the most expensive RP market of all time. they're good at baseball

lol seriously man.... one step forward, three steps back

gotta love the foresight/strategy of the marlins FO to trade a top 5 RP for literally a few million bucks and then goa fter a top 5 RP in the most expensive RP market of all time. they're good at baseball.

Been expecting this same post for days now.