Trade Deadline Approaching

You have a better chance of selling Little Havana to a Nicaraguan baseball player than to a Cuban one nowadays

I don't agree.  If we sign Cuban players that turn out to be stars, the Cuban base will show up.  Good players should be the main focus regardless of where they are from but if we can sign good Cuban players it's a plus.

I don't agree.  If we sign Cuban players that turn out to be stars, the Cuban base will show up.  Good players should be the main focus regardless of where they are from but if we can sign good Cuban players it's a plus.

No you missed the joke. Little Havana is no longer a predominantly Cuban area.

That's all they should do if teams aren't going to offer good deals. I'd prefer that than making trades just to make them.

I understand keeping steck and Conley but like claw isn’t someone I think you keep. Along with Dietrich and maybin. I see no point in keeping any of those guys. 

That's all they should do if teams aren't going to offer good deals. I'd prefer that than making trades just to make them.

Wrong.

Someone offers you a prospect for Maybin, you do that also.  Even if the prospect is marginal and a lottery ticket, its well worth it.

Wrong.

Someone offers you a prospect for Maybin, you do that also.  Even if the prospect is marginal and a lottery ticket, its well worth it.

Yeah obviously. I was more referring to the conleys, steckenriders and bear claws aka guys under control past this season. You probably knew this is what I meant but you couldn’t resist an opportunity to troll again.

You know, have you guys seen how the Yankees have stock piled Int'l money.

God I hope Jeter is learning from Cashman- maybe Stanton was just the price of tuition  and he's actually got Hill and Cashman working in unison.

The fact we are actively going after more Int'l money is a great sign, hopefully we end up with Victor Victor and his brother Victor and we can start a whole line of grills too.

God I hope Jeter is learning from Cashman- maybe Stanton was just the price of tuition  and he's actually got Hill and Cashman working in unison.

One time my kid got really sad about something.  Walked off crying.  My other kid then began the teasing.  Then the crying turned into anger coupled with sadness.  Then I intervened to clean up the mess with some light joking.  The sadness/anger was then combined with a little laughing but the laughing didn't completely take over so it morphed into a crying, screaming, laughing session for like 2 minutes. 

This comment of yours has a similar effect. How many "semesters" of "tuition" does Jeter have to pay to send Hill to Cashman University?