Oreos

Admin

Had both original and golden Oreos at the house this week, so it was a rare chance to actually have a choice of which Oreo to reach for and I can not believe how many times I kept going to the golden Oreos over the originals. Having the two side by side made me compare them more directly and those damn Golden Oreos are really really good, like they have no reason to be as good as they are. This is not a knock on the originals but I'm just saying, put the two side by side and it's not like the golden ones don't have a chance, they sure do.

11 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Had both original and golden Oreos at the house this week, so it was a rare chance to actually have a choice of which Oreo to reach for and I can not believe how many times I kept going to the golden Oreos over the originals. Having the two side by side made me compare them more directly and those damn Golden Oreos are really really good, like they have no reason to be as good as they are. This is not a knock on the originals but I'm just saying, put the two side by side and it's not like the golden ones don't have a chance, they sure do.

You now, I'm not big on Oreos as I've said earlier, but I think I could go for some of the golden ones.