The one thing You will never forget about this year

dim

Any moment, now that we are officially out of the race, u can now reminisce. U can mention Cody's walk off, July 4th :mischief

But my favorite moment of the year had to be today...when i discovered we technically lasted in the playoff race longer than the yankees!!!!!!!

I gotta go with the Ross walk off vs the Reds.

I gotta go with it because the ball landed 3 rows in front of me, and it was one of the best games I have ever seen.

I also gotta go with the game in Chicago we won in 12 innings, Pinella gets ejected... that was a crazy game to be at as well...

But the Ross walk off is something I will remember forever, as well as the Wrigley game.

The Good:

Andino's walkoff HR against the Mets for the first W of the year.

Volstad against the Dodgers on the road.

The Bad:

Seeing the Braves come from behind in late innings TWICE (in person). One was the Escobar walk off HR and the other was the Escobar single with sh*t for brains going to cover 2nd on a steal :banghead .

Yea, the MARLINS FINALIZED A DEAL FOR A NEW STADIUM and signed Hanley to a long term contract.

I can't view any on the field contribution as important as these things.

Good one! I was thinking more along the lines of a certain game but you're right. The stadium deal almost completely finalized!