Team Colors and New Logo

Hollyberry

Does anyone think that Lids stores have them stored in the back right now waiting to be put on the shelves? I'm surprised that a photo hasn't leaked yet.

Maybe someone should bribe one of the minimum wage employees to see just how many different hats there are and what they look like.

Ehe.

Seriously, I'd hate to see some of your wardrobes if you think orange, yellow, and blue are reminiscent of a gay pride parade. You guys must dress like middle school KoRn fans or something.

I have no problem wearing those colors, but when you put them all together it does create a rainbow-like effect. Yes, I know it's not a full-on rainbow, but if the Astros uniforms from the 80's can be called rainbows by the general masses, these can be called super rainbows.

Does anyone think that Lids stores have them stored in the back right now waiting to be put on the shelves? I'm surprised that a photo hasn't leaked yet.

Maybe someone should bribe one of the minimum wage employees to see just how many different hats there are and what they look like.

Marlins have exclusive rights for a week, then the 17th new era will overnight them to lids for sale the 18th. They have received an email tho with the images.

Marlins have exclusive rights for a week, then the 17th new era will overnight them to lids for sale the 18th. They have received an email tho with the images.

Chris, Will everybody be getting them overnighted or just Florida Stores? I wonder if New Era would spend to get them out fast to NC.

Ehe.

Seriously, I'd hate to see some of your wardrobes if you think orange, yellow, and blue are reminiscent of a gay pride parade. You guys must dress like middle school KoRn fans or something.

I have no problem wearing those colors, but when you put them all together it does create a rainbow-like effect. Yes, I know it's not a full-on rainbow, but if the Astros uniforms from the 80's can be called rainbows by the general masses, these can be called super rainbows.

But the Astros uniforms were actually shaped like a rainbow. This just has three colors near each other...

Chris, Will everybody be getting them overnighted or just Florida Stores? I wonder if New Era would spend to get them out fast to NC.

He made it seem like it was just the South Florida stores overnighted, not too sure though.

Some guy on the Chris Creamer site said that an insider confirmed to him that 'MIAMI' is on every uniform (like the Rangers have with Texas) and that there is an orange road alt jersey with an orange cap. Take it for what it's worth. We should know very soon.

Thanks is for the update Entendu. It's be rumored that Miami is on the Home and road jerseys and may the orange. The Black alt is rumored to have Marlins on the front. A day away from two weeks untill unveiling.