March 29, 201214 yr Red-orange Hanley! And he's claimed another victim! Might as well just give Hanley the MVP now.
March 29, 201214 yr Author ...Infante says he is next. #Miamithing -@JoeFrisaro If Zambrano does it, I'll die.
March 29, 201214 yr Author I wish our SS and 3B actually liked each other. I'm sure Bonifacio and Dobbs will get along some day.
March 29, 201214 yr Jesus Christ- somewhere Blake Griffin and his family are suddenly happy he's a Black Ginger without actually being black.
March 29, 201214 yr If the entire team does it, I'll do it. If the Marlin fans do it the whole world will do it.
March 29, 201214 yr If the entire team does it, I'll do it. If the Marlin fans do it the whole world will do it.
March 29, 201214 yr Author A reminder to the last time Hanley did this. From August 25th 2010 till the end of the season, Hanley had this hair. During that time, he put up .370/.440/.605. I know that there is no way that his hair color had any effect on that. BUT STILL....
March 29, 201214 yr I wish our SS and 3B actually liked each other. If only our 3rd baseman wasn't such a selfish asshole. You can tell in that pic that he's pissed about Reyes' $100 million contract.
March 29, 201214 yr Yo Hanley looks BEAST in that picture! He's gonna destroy the baseball this year and it looks like he is gonna have a lot of FUN on this team and with this manager...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.