Stanton out of ASG, surgery Sunday

Season isn't over untill the seasons over, y'all need to cut that bull shit out.

With Stanton out 4-6 weeks, it's, uh, going to be extremely difficult to say the least.

He's the only elite hitter in a lineup that's been very crappy (especially when you exclude his production).

Lol, Justin Ruggiano does not deserve to be in the All-Star Game.

If anything, it should be Infante. Maybe Cishek if they felt like opening up an irrelevant spot for a middle reliever.

So Bryce Harper deserves it but Rugs doesn't? I don't care who goes for us but not having any physical rep there is a joke. Deserving goes out the window when I comes to who makes the team. It's a joke anyway. I just want to see one of our guys play.

Season isn't over untill the seasons over, y'all need to cut that bull shit out.

With Stanton out 4-6 weeks, it's, uh, going to be extremely difficult to say the least.

He's the only elite hitter in a lineup that's been very crappy (especially when you exclude his production).

Then if the front office feels make another move. I'm not giving up halfway through the season at this point.. You never know. Our other guys may break out and start hitting better. There's just to many things that can happen. If we were out of a wildcard by 8 plus games maybe but it's too close to call at this point.

Ruggiano still leads all major league outfielders with at least 80 PAs in OPS (1.247). Yes, Harper has more PAs with 269 but he's at .847 with only 10 more XBH than Ruggiano.

Ruggiano should be there not only because we don't have a rep now but because he deserves it as much as Harper.

Serously it's a joke. I can take back my Allstar hat because no one will be wearing it. Shame I can't have a marlin on an Allstar jersey since it looks so nice.

This- I'm pissed my ASG Cap won't be used. I'll probably never buy another one until after the game- if that. First and last time I buy one before- that's for sure.

Could have had it on clearance a few months from now.

Then if the front office feels make another move. I'm not giving up halfway through the season at this point.. You never know. Our other guys may break out and start hitting better. There's just to many things that can happen. If we were out of a wildcard by 8 plus games maybe but it's too close to call at this point.

Now's Hanley's time to reprove this is HIS team, lets see what he does with it. Ever since Stanton and Lomo came up he seems like he hasn't been in the limelight MLB wise.

Now's Hanley's time to reprove this is HIS team, lets see what he does with it. Ever since Stanton and Lomo came up he seems like he hasn't been in the limelight MLB wise.

He'll probably get better pitches to hit now.

He'll probably get better pitches to hit now.

Probably- alot better-

With Carlos Lee behind him and you in his ear.

Lol, Justin Ruggiano does not deserve to be in the All-Star Game.

If anything, it should be Infante. Maybe Cishek if they felt like opening up an irrelevant spot for a middle reliever.

So Bryce Harper deserves it but Rugs doesn't? I don't care who goes for us but not having any physical rep there is a joke. Deserving goes out the window when I comes to who makes the team. It's a joke anyway. I just want to see one of our guys play.

Ruggiano has 74 at bats, Bryce Harper is a candidate for RoY. C'mon I understand being a homer, but really, can you be serious ?

Stanton's numbers in May and Marlins record in May aren't a coincidence.

There isn't enough on the active roster to make up for the loss.

Well it would be Hanley if he was playing up to potential. So frustrating that he isn't.

Maybe he is?... it's been three years now that his numbers are average.

Stanton's numbers in May and Marlins record in May aren't a coincidence.

There isn't enough on the active roster to make up for the loss.

Well it would be Hanley if he was playing up to potential. So frustrating that he isn't.

There's that word again, associated with Hanley - POTENTIAL.

Well here's his chance. All those Hanley slurppers, he can really step up and prove to you your loyalty to him. His big fat chance.

I don't think he'll do it, but maybe he proves me wrong.

You know I Don't care who on our team went. Just want someone to be there. Capozzi said Stanton is still our rep but that's stupid considering he won't be playing and he won't even be in the damn city.

Well he shouldn't have been our only rep if Reyes and Bell had lived up to the big contracts that Mr. Loria gave them. This is not MLB's fault. You need to look on the roster and point the finger there.

The arguing over the all star rep thing is stupid. Stanton was the only guy who deserved it. If it wasn't him, it really should be nobody. And that's how it is.

I'm more disappointed that he won't be able to do the HRD. Actually, him missing a month makes it incredibly, incredibly, incredibly hard to mount a playoff run.

The arguing over the all star rep thing is stupid. Stanton was the only guy who deserved it. If it wasn't him, it really should be nobody. And that's how it is.

I'm more disappointed that he won't be able to do the HRD. Actually, him missing a month makes it incredibly, incredibly, incredibly hard to mount a playoff run.

Unless they come out of the gate with a couple of series wins and maybe a sweep in one of them, then if I owned the team I would be full steam ahead with planning for next season, and getting all my ducks in a row to see who I need to target next in free-agency. But I'm not sure Mr. Loria will give up that easily and I hope he doesn't make some foolish trades in the next couple of weeks and ships out the only good players we have in the minors for a futile attempt to get a playoff spot.