Maybin signed

Admin

So this makes us better than the Rays right?

And I wonder if this makes a difference to all those weirdos that swore we were fielding a Triple A team. Our projected starting position players only include one rookie at the moment, 2 if you count Riddle... that's not a Triple A team. And yes I know they were exaggerating to begin with. 

So this makes us better than the Rays right?

And I wonder if this makes a difference to all those weirdos that swore we were fielding a Triple A team. Our projected starting position players only include one rookie at the moment, 2 if you count Riddle... that's not a Triple A team. And yes I know they were exaggerating to begin with. 

I mean we’re better than the rays for sure, but does this make us better in general? Other than some “veteran leadership” ?....have numbers come out on what we paid for him? Honestly anymore than 2mil seems like too much. 

I mean we’re better than the rays for sure, but does this make us better in general? Other than some “veteran leadership” ?....have numbers come out on what we paid for him? Honestly anymore than 2mil seems like too much. 

We’re actually not better than the Rays on paper. Not that it matters, but just saying.

We’re actually not better than the Rays on paper. Not that it matters, but just saying.

Their pitching staff is definitely better than ours, but even on paper, I’ll take our lineup over theirs any day (the lineup we’ll have in June not the temporary lineup we’ll have when the season starts just for arbitration reasons).