Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018 Draft

Featured Replies

The draft begins Monday, Marlins have the 13th pick and then don't pick again until numbers 53, 69( @SongInTheAir @CyggyMarlin I'll let you two handle this one) , and 89.

 

New ownership is in place but Stan Meek is still in charge of the draft as he's been since 2002.

 

We gonna do this right or not? Who we getting? Who do we want? 

 

 

If Conine is still there, take him with the 53rd pick. Easy way to get Mr. Marlin back into the family since he already said he'll be a fan of whatever team takes his son. Not to mention, the kid can hit anyway. Projected mid 2nd round I believe so may not make it to 53.

 

 

Find a high school player who has one plus tool and nothing else. That's who we're taking at 13. (Naylor: power, Kolek: velocity, etc.)

 

Have you seen the season Naylor is having?  It was a good pick and the idiots traded him away.  Kolek was a consensus top five pick.   Injuries aren't predictable unfortunately.  Not that I'm sticking up for Loria and company because they were incompetent.  However, they did hit on some picks.   Giancarlo, Yelich, Realmuto, Jose Fernandez, etc. 

 

 

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t we regularly in the last not draft guys who’s signing bonus was going to be too high (I know I’m not using the right terminology)? 

 

 

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t we regularly in the past not draft guys who’s signing bonus was going to be too high (I know I’m not using the right terminology)? 

 

 

 

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t we regularly in the last not draft guys who’s signing bonus was going to be too high (I know I’m not using the right terminology)? 

 

Yes, I believe so.

 

 

Who cares who we draft. We will trade them next year for Sergio Romo, when we are only 10 games out of the second wild card spot. We NEED a closer! and he will only be 37!

 

 

Who cares who we draft. We will trade them next year for Sergio Romo, when we are only 10 games out of the second wild card spot. We NEED a closer! and he will only be 37!

 

giphy.gif&key=968669e1faae8efd361c6d6b66d0d123562a506ecd231cee28caf1432fd48db8

 

 

  • Author
Who cares who we draft. We will trade them next year for Sergio Romo, when we are only 10 games out of the second wild card spot. We NEED a closer! and he will only be 37!

 

Loria left last fall. 

 

 

  • Author
No you dumdass he screwed it 

 

What's the difference between nailing and screwing? 

 

To me it's only about two minutes. 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.