Realmuto traded to Phillies

Erick

I gotta say, Mish is becoming more and more credible. Even when he says something and someone tries to shoot it down he ends up being right more than not. It's almost like he has "different" sources than everyone else and gets news earlier so at first everyone thinks he's wrong and later on he was right. 

Does it means I need to replace Frisaro with Mish in my daily tweets following !?

Does it means I need to replace Frisaro with Mish in my daily tweets following !?

Who says you can only follow one? Follow both. I'm just saying I used to shrug off Mish because he would say something that nobody else said or that someone would shoot down but more and more it's been ending up that he was right... so he's worth listening to. 

In regards to the beat reporters locally I rely more on

1) Mish

2) Clark Spencer

Then maybe Joe Frisaro

Honestly there is a reason why we call him Scoop around here. He is usually the last to hear about things and nothing ground breaking. He seems to air more on the side of caution.

Mish has been right about a lot of things. More so than Slater anyway.

In regards to the trade, I would like Riley and Soroka plus another prospect that is very close to being MLB ready in the trade. We can slot Riley in at 3rd base and Brian Anderson did a heck of a job as a RF last year. Much better defense in the outfield than at 3rd base.

Yeah we would be trading in the division but if their willing to overpay then you do it. Otherwise the Rockies look like another good candidate.

Who says you can only follow one? Follow both. I'm just saying I used to shrug off Mish because he would say something that nobody else said or that someone would shoot down but more and more it's been ending up that he was right... so he's worth listening to. 

I should say the priority, in the past Frisaro was the first guy I checked in the beginning of one day, but now maybe Mish was the first one and not Frisaro.

Marlins won't go 5/100 with JT. Not willing to pay market rate and not willing to commit to 5 years. For currently the best catcher in baseball. And invaluable for a young staff. But they'd rather take a spin on the roulette wheel, turning him into prospects. I can say WTF but for a team that has no plans on competing the next few years, no shock at all. The Marlin Experience, catch it.

Marlins won't go 5/100 with JT. Not willing to pay market rate and not willing to commit to 5 years. For currently the best catcher in baseball. And invaluable for a young staff. But they'd rather take a spin on the roulette wheel, turning him into prospects. I can say WTF but for a team that has no plans on competing the next few years, no shock at all. The Marlin Experience, catch it.

Geez man. 

Geez man. 

He's got a bratty tone, but I imagine he's referring to this article:

Sirius XM’s Craig Mish, citing sources, said the Marlins would like a “high-end young pitching prospect and a position player” in exchange for Realmuto.

Realmuto might have been willing to consider an offer in the five-year, $100 million range, but the Marlins didn’t go that high when the sides discussed numbers recently.