Corona returns from IL?

Iowa

24 minutes ago, Iowa said:

This team is very deep. Not sure I've ever said that about a Marlins team before 

I'd think marlins swim deep all the time.  But I'm not Aquaman so I'm not sure.

5 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

I’m guessing we are going to take our time with Bleday since the team as a whole is trucking or would you think if Sanchez continues to struggle we might see a swap. I’m not up on how the service time is working this season so I imagine they may wait it out since we have so many new guys coming up.

i asked in another thread a while back but what’s the deal with Connor Scott. Is he kinda out of the picture because you don’t hear a word about him.

Eh, Sanchez to me has had good ABs, but he's hitting them hard right at people....I have to imagine they'll start falling eventually.  Brinson has hit quite a few hard balls at people too.....but he's had more history of not doing much, so I think Sanchez has a longer leash than Brinson at this point.

40 minutes ago, EricOwens! said:

I'm a Conley truther BTW. He never had corona, they stashed him in Jupiter to work on his delivery (check the tapes). He's going to come back and be June 2018 Conley (or whenever he was good). Just wait and see. 👁️

Something about reworking your delivery mid-season (after ST 1.0 & 2.0) screams desperation. I’d love to be wrong, but I don’t have any confidence in Conley regaining any value with Miami. 

7 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

If we're still in it I don't see how they can pull Sixto and Elieser especially since it's just about 5 weeks left. It's not like there's 4 months of the season to go and they'll want Urena to eat up innings and for experience. This short burst type of season makes everything so different.

I agree with you and hope you're right. I'm just not holding my breath.