2020/21 off-season

7 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I still wonder who is being cut from the roster for Duvall and this potential new reliever.

Just looked through the 40 man roster. That is a really good question on who it might be. Almost makes me wonder if it would be one of the Rule 5 guys they got. If not them I would guess Harold Ramirez or Jeff Brigham?

2 hours ago, CYmarlins said:

Just looked through the 40 man roster. That is a really good question on who it might be. Almost makes me wonder if it would be one of the Rule 5 guys they got. If not them I would guess Harold Ramirez or Jeff Brigham?

Or Brinson?  

1 hour ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Yeah... Not sure if you should be a baseball writer if Adam Duvall is "some guy no one has ever heard of." Duvall was the No. 5 hitter for a team in the NLCS last year.

I think he said Duvall was the first guy they signed that people actually have heard of but still the article is atrocious. I wouldn't be bothered so much by bad writing like this if there weren't so many people who will link to that article as if it was accurate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrchainsaw said:

Call to the pen and fansided as a whole are such jokes. I used to write for those dweebs and it was an awful experience. I’m sad any of you gave them any clicks.

Genuinely curious, they pretty much hire anyone and then don't hold anyone accountable to actually write good content right?