Top Spring Training Battles

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

So on the Marlins Instagram account there's a picture of Sierra working out at shortstop... found that interesting. 

Screenshot_20210308-154523_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b78490a898d3ef934c152d6beacee913.jpg

... that'd be something.

37 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

So on the Marlins Instagram account there's a picture of Sierra working out at shortstop... found that interesting. 

Screenshot_20210308-154523_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b78490a898d3ef934c152d6beacee913.jpg

That’s not Sierra.

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I highly doubt he has more value at SS than CF, given his blinding speed, but adding some middle infield to his utility belt would be a huge value to the Marlins!

2 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

I highly doubt he has more value at SS than CF, given his blinding speed, but adding some middle infield to his utility belt would be a huge value to the Marlins!

That's not Sierra according to Erick.

32 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

That looks like Devers.

I'm not sure if that's Devers or Nasim Nunez, but it's definitely not Sierra. 

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

It is time to play "WHO IS THAT MARLIN?"

HERE IS YOUR FIRST CLUE:

16 hours ago, Erick said:

That’s not Sierra.

17 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

As in Mags Sierra?

You know he is a lefty right?

19 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Funny, I literally mentioned this to my Dad the other day. I was thinking of him at second base. His bat may play better there. That could help with the odds of getting a bit better production out of SS and 2B.

1 minute ago, mystikol87 said:

Funny, I literally mentioned this to my Dad the other day. I was thinking of him at second base. His bat may play better there. That could help with the odds of getting a bit better production out of SS and 2B.

Hahaha now I see that's not Sierra. I still stand by this thought 😄

With the very heavy connection to the "Florida Marlins " and the "Miami Marlins ", and becoming a fan favorite now even he played for our enemy for many years, it would be really a pity if Gio doesn't end up being a Marlins and contributing to his home town. 

2 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

Our manager values "experience" over "current success" (see: his bullpen management and lineup construction). Unless Gio's arm falls off his body, he's making the team. 

I'm not convinced of this. Donnie doesn't have final say on the roster and I keep getting the impression that Gio is gonna start the season in Triple A as depth.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

I'm not convinced of this. Donnie doesn't have final say on the roster and I keep getting the impression that Gio is gonna start the season in Triple A as depth.

Either way is good with me.

SITA just very much dislikes Donnie's managing. 😞