November 22, 201114 yr If we want Gio, you best bet someone like Chad James is gone. I have no problem with that. I think James has a lot of potential, but he's still a ways away. The Marlins need the pitching now and Gio is getting it done. I agree 100%. But with names like Ricky Nolasco and Chris Coghlan in this thread, I was putting my 2 cents in there. Nobody is going to trade Gio, especially not Oakland, for guys like Noly and CC.
November 22, 201114 yr If we want Gio, you best bet someone like Chad James is gone. I have no problem with that. I think James has a lot of potential, but he's still a ways away. The Marlins need the pitching now and Gio is getting it done. I agree 100%. But with names like Ricky Nolasco and Chris Coghlan in this thread, I was putting my 2 cents in there. Nobody is going to trade Gio, especially not Oakland, for guys like Noly and CC. But Billy Beane loves the stat monkey business, and Ricky Nolasco has good purifrals.
November 30, 201114 yr I'm hearing rumblings that Jose Reyes will be in Miami on Thursday. Trying to confirm Stay tuned ... #Marlins - joecapMARLINS http://twitter.com/#...026555974107136 :sax
November 30, 201114 yr Is it strange that I actually like the song that accompanies the epic sax guy. Oh by the way. f***ing Jose Reyes. Cap better not be screwing with us.
December 1, 201114 yr He just posted this. High-level #Marlins person had no info on any alleged jose Reyes visit to Miami tomorro. Stay tuned
December 1, 201114 yr I'm just waiting for Clark Spencer to ruin it. He'll post something like :Jose Reyes agrees to deal with Mil Brewers. Details coming.
December 1, 201114 yr Or he will just have a quote for Reyes that says, " f*** you marlins fans, I'm going Oakland bitch"
December 1, 201114 yr I'm just waiting for Clark Spencer to ruin it. He'll post something like :Jose Reyes agrees to deal with Mil Brewers. Details coming. That would make me
December 1, 201114 yr JCRMarlinsbeat Juan C. Rodriguez If, as rumored, Jose Reyes will be in Miami Thursday, his itinerary does NOT include a visit with the #Marlins.
December 1, 201114 yr I can see the infield getting too crowded in the near future. Why? We have a hole at 3B.
December 1, 201114 yr I'm hearing rumblings that Jose Reyes will be in Miami on Thursday. Trying to confirm Stay tuned ... #Marlins - joecapMARLINS Jeffrey Loria invited him to serenade him. With this. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY
December 1, 201114 yr Author Has there been another team that has showed as much interest as the Marlins yet?
December 1, 201114 yr Has there been another team that has showed as much interest as the Marlins yet? There's many things that youll never hear reported
December 1, 201114 yr SI_JonHeyman Jon Heyman #mets holding out reyes hope. theyd do $80M/5 yrs., wont go 6/7 yrs. marlins 1st bid was 75-90M, depending on source. It's December and now I'm officially getting a little antsy.
December 1, 201114 yr #marlins people feeling somewhat optimistic about reyes. dynamic player. but atl, phil, sf seem out, mil, det iffy. -Heyman
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.