Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prince Fielder to Tigers

Featured Replies

...or they just aren't interested. Why is that so hard to accept?

 

The Angels didn't really have any brilliant strategy. They blew away the other offers on Pujols and Wilson had his heart set on going there (taking less money).

Would it be a safe point to argue that the one major variable that could cause a different strategy in going after Pujols and Prince is the fact that Boras represents Prince? Like him or hate him, the guy operates on a different level. If, and I stress if, the Marlins are interested in Prince, it would be a different ballgame when dealing with Boras.

Boras is a douche, But knowing how Boras operates he'll drag this as long as he can. In my opinion the prince sweepstakes will be down to Tex and Mia. Cubs will pursue Rizzo and i dont see the cards as serious contenders if they go forward and sign beltran.

Boras is a douche, But knowing how Boras operates he'll drag this as long as he can. In my opinion the prince sweepstakes will be down to Tex and Mia. Cubs will pursue Rizzo and i dont see the cards as serious contenders if they go forward and sign beltran.

 

 

Your are dead set on the Marlins going after prince aren't you?

Boras is a douche, But knowing how Boras operates he'll drag this as long as he can. In my opinion the prince sweepstakes will be down to Tex and Mia. Cubs will pursue Rizzo and i dont see the cards as serious contenders if they go forward and sign beltran.

 

 

Your are dead set on the Marlins going after prince aren't you?

Yes sir, I think they are and if im wrong so be it. It's just my opinion no harm no foul

Boras is a douche, But knowing how Boras operates he'll drag this as long as he can. In my opinion the prince sweepstakes will be down to Tex and Mia. Cubs will pursue Rizzo and i dont see the cards as serious contenders if they go forward and sign beltran.

 

How will the Marlins be one of the teams? They have not expressed any interest in him. In the last interview I heard with Samson, the only straight answer he gave to a question was his firm "no" when asked about the Marlins interest in Fielder.

 

Ken Rosenthal said a few days ago that the Marlins had no interest.

 

It seems like this is just a lot of wishful thinking by some people here.

I still say tubby's knees die before he's 35.

 

 

Considering my nickname is tubby since high school and I have played goalie for 15 years, your statement here breaks my fat heart.

  • 2 weeks later...

Won't happen, I know, but Scott Boras reported [via MLB Network] that Prince would accept a 3 year deal.

 

It really doesn't make sense for Boras to accept a three year deal. Why re-enter the market when Prince will only get older and possibly fatter? If he really wanted to re-enter the market he would accept a one year deal.

If the Nationals sign Fielder and with their current strting pitching, the Marlins may be the fourth best team in the NL East.

 

WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

 

Not entirely sure what this means, but if you're disagreeing with me, I'd like to hear why.

If the Nationals sign Fielder and with their current strting pitching, the Marlins may be the fourth best team in the NL East.

 

 

I agree. By the all-star break the Nats could have a line-up of Desmond, Werth, Zimmerman, Morse, Fielder, Harper, Espinosa, and Ramos along with a pretty good rotation (Strasburg, Zimmermann, Gonzalez, Wang and Detwiler/Lannan). That looks pretty solid.

If the Nationals sign Fielder and with their current strting pitching, the Marlins may be the fourth best team in the NL East.

 

WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

 

Not entirely sure what this means, but if you're disagreeing with me, I'd like to hear why.

 

No I am actually just crying about it. Just don't like the possibility :verysad

If the Nationals sign Fielder and with their current strting pitching, the Marlins may be the fourth best team in the NL East.

 

WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

 

Not entirely sure what this means, but if you're disagreeing with me, I'd like to hear why.

 

No I am actually just crying about it. Just don't like the possibility :verysad

Legacy, how could you be so mean to this nice, young man? :(

Come, Fishes, I'll go buy you some ice cream. Dry up those tears!

If the Nationals sign Fielder and with their current strting pitching, the Marlins may be the fourth best team in the NL East.

 

WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

 

Not entirely sure what this means, but if you're disagreeing with me, I'd like to hear why.

 

No I am actually just crying about it. Just don't like the possibility :verysad

Legacy, how could you be so mean to this nice, young man? :(

Come, Fishes, I'll go buy you some ice cream. Dry up those tears!

 

That sounds like a highly inappropriate pickup up line. Here kid, you want some candy!

ESPN reporting the Nats are the favorites.

 

 

The NL East looks to be crayzaaayy competitive this year. Although Mets = doormats. Oh, and hey guys, I finally got my Internet hooked up! The bitch is back!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.