Where do Marlins fans come from?

Hollyberry

When a Mommy Yankee Fan and a Daddy Phillies Fan are in love there are many things that go on in a womans body, like butterfly's and thoughts of restraining orders.

Then those butterfly's manifest into a little rebellious Marlins fan, who carries the fandom on in times of celebration and renounces it in times of adversity.

When a Mommy Yankee Fan and a Daddy Phillies Fan are in love there are many things that go on in a womans body, like butterfly's and thoughts of restraining orders.

Then those butterfly's manifest into a little rebellious Marlins fan, who carries the fandom on in times of celebration and renounces it in times of adversity.

I dug until the last few words...

Original Hometown Sarasota Florida (west coast) Living in The United Kingdom.

Go Florida Marlins, ooooops, I mean Miami Marlins

Where in the UK ? I have some cousins that are living for right now in the UK (in Bath).

Im near Cardiff, about 40 miles west of bath, Im coming to Florida next May to visit my sister in Sarasota,hope to travel down to miami to see a Marlins game while im there