Tommy Hutton let go

Admin

Guest Vince0926
I mean to be fair...majority of the world will not be purchasing this...

But it's my own personal tradition. And with the way this offseason has gone, I feel stripped of childhood memories or nostalgia 

Guest Vince0926
when i get back to nyc ill posy my treasured tommy hutton signed card

Email this stupid franchise about how meaningful your card is and how this teams owner has the gall to pull this shit off.

Just now, Vince0926 said:

But it's my own personal tradition. And with the way this offseason has gone, I feel stripped of childhood memories or nostalgia 

I buy Bowman Chrome. Also Walmart has clearance on topps 12-14...bought a topps 13 series 2 and got a jose rookie

Which Walmart has 12-14 packs?

Damn, I remember a few years ago when everyone here was saying that 2016 was the year the Marlins would really compete...

The build was actually to the year 2015. That is why there is so much more panic going into this year than in season's past. The 2012 tear down was done as a rebuild for 2015. That 2015 team bombed and now the front office will refuse to spend the money necessary to fix their mistakes.

Cubs haven't won shit since 1908. Marlins won twice since 1997. Awful example 

True, but at least they have hope. Marlins haven't played in the postseason since 2003, have AWFUL ownership that's at once cheap, petty and shortsighted, and have a bare cupboard of prospects.

True, but at least they have hope. Marlins haven't played in the postseason since 2003, have AWFUL ownership that's at once cheap, petty and shortsighted, and have a bare cupboard of prospects.

Hope means shit. They've been saying "Wait til next year" for decades there.

I remember all of the Montreal fans who warned us that Loria would wreck baseball down in Miami.  How right they were...

Seriously, I had already boycotted going to Marlins Park. Now it looks like I'm going to boycott watching them on TV.  

At least you have a ballpark to boycott. Montreal would have killed for one of those.

There's 99 things to hate Loria for but he got you a ballpark so that ain't one of them.