Yelich Trade Rumors and Updates

SonOfJack

Just trade him too.

Maybe we can land our first BA Top 100 prospect of the off season if we trade Yelich.  

Yelich isnt a guy you build a franchise around.  We just traded that guy to the Yankees.  Yelich is very good and has an attractive contract for potential suitors. 

We don’t need Yelich’s help losing 315 games the next 3 seasons 

Just trade him too.

Maybe we can land our first BA Top 100 prospect of the off season if we trade Yelich.  

Yelich isnt a guy you build a franchise around.  We just traded that guy to the Yankees.  Yelich is very good and has an attractive contract for potential suitors. 

We don’t need Yelich’s help losing 315 games the next 3 seasons 

neidert from the mariners trade was 84 on the ba list.

2 things...

Nightengale says Yelich is making it very clear that he wants to leave. Um how? Where? How is this clear if he hasn't said anything? There is no proof. 

Also, they're meeting with Yelich? For no reason but out or courtesy? That's totally different than how they've gone about the rest of the offseason. They suddenly now figuring out how to save face and look more professional and courteous? 

looking at the padres organization, I predict we will not be happy with the return. We will probably get Paddock back, and Margot, and then a bunch of guys who are either 18 years old or striking out 10/9 in A+. In either case the only team that would really like said players would be us.

looking at our front office, I predict we will not be happy with the return. We will probably get Paddock back, and Margot, and then a bunch of guys who are either 18 years old or striking out 10/9 in A+. In either case the only team that would really like said players would be us.

Fixed

In all seriousness, if they deal with the Padres they should target someone like Fernando Tatis Jr. and legit think about getting Paddack back. Yelich being unhappy is probably true but what the writers are saying is pure speculation as well.

I think JT has embraced being a leader and Yelich would be nice to help build around again. Right now this team is a little better off than 2013 so far. Notice I said so far. The Ozuna is pretty underwhelming considering I was really hoping they would get someone like Flaherty and Alcantra would be the 2nd or 3rd best piece of the deal. Also sucks we couldn't get another OF considering St. Louis was dealing from a surplus.