Marlins, Brian Anderson Avoid Going To Arby's

• 5 weeks later...

Honestly if Jose Devers keeps hitting the way he is hitting if I’m the Marlins I try and move Anderson and have Devers as the 3B of the future.. sure you definitely lose power but Devers seems to be a overall better hitter then Anderson.. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mk613 said:

Honestly if Jose Devers keeps hitting the way he is hitting if I’m the Marlins I try and move Anderson and have Devers as the 3B of the future.. sure you definitely lose power but Devers seems to be a overall better hitter then Anderson.. 

Nah Devers at second.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, mk613 said:

Anderson is fundamentally sound.  He's going to get better as the team around him gets better.  I honestly think he'll quietly be one of the better players in the league in the next few years.

40 minutes ago, mk613 said:

Same thing I was thinking after watching yesterday's game.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cyoung said:

Anderson is fundamentally sound.  He's going to get better as the team around him gets better.  I honestly think he'll quietly be one of the better players in the league in the next few years.

Will see but honestly he hasn’t been that impressive..