4/17 Post Game Thread

3 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Pretty sure it’s that the son is in Colombia and he didn’t go there this offseason. He stayed here to work on his catching/hitting.

Yeah, I figured it was something like that.

I was just making an implied "Who's your daddy?" stupid joke. 😂

Edited by SirFishFan

What a game. I love Aguilar. Such an entertaining, fun-loving weirdo. Jazz is ridic.. at what point do we move him up in the lineup? Tough to mess with success. So happy for Alfaro, what a game from him. God i love this team. Team chemistry is something special

• Like 2

Im so pumped with this team right now that I just bought tickets for 6 games!!!! May 21 and 23 vs the mets (22 is sold out I think) and the whole 4 game series against the phils (24-27) LETS GOOOO MAHHHHLINSSSSS!!! All the way from 🇵🇷

• Like 1

i'd still like to keep Jazz where he's at in the lineup for just a little bit longer because pitchers are going to start adjusting to him more and more and i want to see how he responds to that challenge first before giving him the leadoff role.  i WOULD like to see Rojas leading off however, despite dick getting his hits yesterday.  But, if Mattingly wants to move Jazz up already then i wouldn't be upset either - just feel he could use a little bit more time in his current slot.

I wish Alfaro was starting today so he would have the chance to build on yesterday and gain some confidence back but i'm assuming it will be wallach since it's an early game.

• Like 2