5/4 vs Snakes - 12:40 PM

That’s on stallings man. You can’t keep calling sliders there when he’s obviously spinning them. He’s missed that pitch 3 times this inning. You can’t afford to call that pitch there. 

obviously Bender has to be better, a hell of a lot better. But you can’t cal that pitch as a catcher 

Every since the spider tack ban, Benders slider has been ass. That’s where he’s gotten hurt big time. You have a small margin of error throwing that to a lefty. It’s clear he doesn’t have a feeling for that pitch right now. You’re asking for trouble calling that to a guy like Pavin 

4 minutes ago, marlins_09 said:

That’s on stallings man. You can’t keep calling sliders there when he’s obviously spinning them. He’s missed that pitch 3 times this inning. You can’t afford to call that pitch there. 

obviously Bender has to be better, a hell of a lot better. But you can’t cal that pitch as a catcher 

So on top of being one of the most atorcious hitters in MLB, Stallings is f****** up calling games too?

Just now, Michael said:

He has options, so yes.

Also hey good to see you again after a bad moment and only ever after a bad moment. lol

My old username was Jsprt05.....I was much more active during those fun years at the old stadium. Now i've been reduced to a human comment card (I only respond with the bad stuff).

3 minutes ago, marlins_09 said:

Every since the spider tack ban, Benders slider has been ass. That’s where he’s gotten hurt big time. You have a small margin of error throwing that to a lefty. It’s clear he doesn’t have a feeling for that pitch right now. You’re asking for trouble calling that to a guy like Pavin 

bingo.  agreed.  he's been pretty shitty since..not even average but a bit below. 

i'll now wait for the obligatory Bender Defenders to jump in and say how his stuff moves so much and to just keep giving it time.

give him time, in somewhere other than the 9th or give him time in the minors to figure his shit out. He's been AWFUL..not just "eh..he's ok" but flat out awful this season

Just now, hovertical said:

bingo.  agreed.  he's been pretty shitty since..not even average but a bit below. 

i'll now wait for the obligatory Bender Defenders to jump in and say how his stuff moves so much and to just keep giving it time.

give him time, in somewhere other than the 9th or give him time in the minors to figure his shit out. He's been AWFUL..not just "eh..he's ok" but flat out awful this season

Jansen always should’ve been a priority for this team. 

Yes, Bender sucks right now. Yes, he hung the pitch. But that’s partially on Stallings as well. Next AB he attacks peralta with the changeup and dominates. You can’t risk the hanging slider in to the lefty. You just can’t 

1 minute ago, hovertical said:

His stuff is fine. It's the location that is ass.