Team Colors and New Logo

Hollyberry

And my stance all along has been that the stuff will probably look aesthetically pleasing enough in the end, but overall I'm opposed to any sort of complete rebranding that involves the loss of teal and black as the dominant colors. Teal has been integral to the identity of the franchise and a unique one at that. New logos and uniforms are understandable because of the change in team name, but I'm opposed to a complete overhaul of the color scheme on principle alone.

Obviously I'd get over it, but that's still my preference and it seems like many people here have a similar mindset.

from the last dude I posted from sports logos:

Pardon me for asking, but have you REALLY seen the actual identity or are you just speculating? Maybe you explained in some of your previous post. I apologize if you did. I'm just curious where you are getting your information.

Yes. I've seen the entire set.

I believe it...

from the last dude I posted from sports logos:

Pardon me for asking, but have you REALLY seen the actual identity or are you just speculating? Maybe you explained in some of your previous post. I apologize if you did. I'm just curious where you are getting your information.

Yes. I've seen the entire set.

I believe it...

and in your previous post the dude is quoted as saying...

"To me it ruins the entire identity.

The main color doesn't help either in my opinion. I'll let you guys be the judge though. I'm just

one man."

maybe you can ask him how it ruins our identity? Does it ruin it in regards to thumbing nose at the past, or does it ruin through utilizing colors that are common in baseball? in what way does it ruin it?

I'm betting that the main color will be this increasingly creamsickly orange we're seeing. The orange keeps getting softer..

I just took a look at the old Miami Miracle marlins unis, and I think thats what they´re going for...

Perhaps with the orange button/collar outline and bolder orange of the old miami marlins. Might not be so bad, but hopefully they copy the miami marlins road unis with the miracle blue in for the caps. If they add the marlin in the cap M logo, and the marlins chest font in cursive, and update the miami font font for the road, maybe it can grow on me.

everyone who's supposedly seen the logos/unis are saying they're terrible so, what other choice do Marlins fans have? we've gotta expect the worst and hope for anything that isn't vomit inducing

did you ever ask that dude how exactly it ruins the identity??

To me when someone says it looks like a Circus Meets Halloween, I know exactly how it ruins the idenity. Too many colors and not enough commitment to one color. I expect a uniform set like the Rangers, with a Blue and Red Alternate and two different Idenitys, but some current mets mixed in (Black for black sake, drop shadows, Blue and Orange). I even expect a BP that's a completely different f***ing color, like Kelly green or Yellow.

Ok, I took the ballpark tour a couple of weeks back, and I began talking and asking around. I was quietly told, BLUE, RED, and YELLOW. my face was kind of disgust. The person said the colors sound crazy, but when they reveal the logo it would look awesome. I hope that is the case. It's funny cause I was looking through one of the sales catelogs I took of the ballpark, and the page before the back cover is BLUE, RED, and YELLOW. Could be a subliminal message.

We've heard so many rumors and "inside info" statements. but none of them seem to piece together. Some people seem to emphasize primary colors (red, blue, yellow), while others keep stressing light orange as a dominant color.

Either some of this info is way off, or there are multiple logos.

This is the first I heard about the blue, red and yellow but it matches the stadium logo which has been given as a hint and I think I could like this combo.

As Penguino said there are to many I heard this from so and so and half of them don't add up to anything we've heard. And for one its kind of hard to imagine a stadium of blue seats, the vibrant multi-colored sections and then pastel uniform and logo colors that completely counteract everything in the stadium. And i don't see a uniform of mostly black and orange going with the stadium either.