Hendo non-tendo'd

Marlins this off season moves have done nothing but piss me off.

Why did I ever leave the Mets to become a marlin fan still baffles me to no end

being a Mets fan isn't all cupcakes and rainbows either. They made it to the WS this year but there was plenty of misery there. Also fish have 2 WS titles in the last 20 years. Mets have 0 since they last got one in 1986 and have 2 overall since 1962 when they began.

Every fanbase has something to hate. There's very few fanbases that can truly claim to have it all fine and dandy, if any really. I truly don't think this is my Marlins-fan mindset trying to butter up my misery. And while yes some have it better than others I'd say there are some fanbases that actually do have it worse than us for various reasons. I also don't mean this one a microscopic year to year basis like to say that KC fans have it best because they won the world series and Phillies fans have it worse because they lost 100 games. I mean on a larger more general scale.

being a Mets fan isn't all cupcakes and rainbows either. They made it to the WS this year but there was plenty of misery there. Also fish have 2 WS titles in the last 20 years. Mets have 0 since they last got one in 1986 and have 2 overall since 1962 when they began.

Admin would know this because he's a Mets fan. 

Yeah seriously. It's like people forget the Mets have mostly been a laughingstock for the last three decades. I'll take our two World Series titles any day.

Anyway, Alvarez's arm must really be screwed. I still hope we can sign him back later, though. The potential is there if he can ever get healthy.

I can see Alvarez becoming a pitching coach one day.

I...don't see that happening at all. 

Hendo: "Here's how to get guys out: let them hit the ball."

Young potential ace: "Coach, I don't know, I kind of like striking guys out instead. Taking matters into my own hands, ya know?"

Hendo: "Don't be ridiculous. Let them hit the ball almost every time they come up to the plate."

Jeffrey Loria, Jr.: "Give this guy a promotion immediately."

Pretty difficult to believe he's worth giving up on with absolutely zero depth in the organization. 

Why not ? Who cares if you have a credible starting lineup, it's all about that revenue sharing check at the end of the year. 

Silly fan  :rolleyes

Every fanbase has something to hate. There's very few fanbases that can truly claim to have it all fine and dandy, if any really. I truly don't think this is my Marlins-fan mindset trying to butter up my misery. And while yes some have it better than others I'd say there are some fanbases that actually do have it worse than us for various reasons. I also don't mean this one a microscopic year to year basis like to say that KC fans have it best because they won the world series and Phillies fans have it worse because they lost 100 games. I mean on a larger more general scale.

I want to know what fan bases have it worse than Marlins fans ? The owner has done nothing short of run off 99% of the fanbase between his ego, cheapness, lies, broken promises & selfishness.

That some can defend this ownership after all it has done to KILL baseball in So Fla, I must believe they secretly work for Fox News (Lies).

I want to know what fan bases have it worse than Marlins fans ? The owner has done nothing short of run off 99% of the fanbase between his ego, cheapness, lies, broken promises & selfishness.

That some can defend this ownership after all it has done to KILL baseball in So Fla, I must believe they secretly work for Fox News (Lies).

The reasons for each team might be different but you can ask any true fan of their team (not some rah rah homer) and they'll have a laundry list of things they'd give an arm to change.

Worse than the Marlins? I myself would never trade my Marlins fandom for Colorado, Arizona, Philadelphia, Mets, Mariners, Astros, and Rangers... off the top of my head. The list might not be the same for every person but to me those are worse.

• 2 weeks later...