Hendo non-tendo'd

If that arm is a fucking mess inside, I can understand this move. It sounds like he's dealing with both elbow and shoulder problems. Wasn't it reported that he was playing through a 95% tear of his rotator cuff?

I believe he was going to get $4 million in arb.

Makes me believe it's highly unlikely his arm is a mess inside.

This guy was cut over $4mil...he WILL get signed by another team on the upside alone.

It is a constant shell game...I mean they are just laundering money through this organization, right?

Why hasn't major league stepped in and said, "you are destroying baseball in South Florida." Unless, they don't want baseball to happen in Florida. Why else bring the same guy who helped them get baseball out of Montreal?

I am not mad at just Hendy...it is all of it. Just step back and look...they never rebuilt...they just sold everyone and gave Stanton a trick contract...which I absolutely think they will trade away now. There is no point. They honestly should just trade him, Yelich, and Jose now. I have no intention of watching the team...as it is now...lose 90 games for the next two-three years. 

And I think they probably intended to slowly frustrate the fanbase into thinking like this...just slowly chipping away until the tree falls...happened to the Expos...

Whats the deal with the salary rules? Hendo has to make at no less than 10% of what he made the previous year and everything is based on salary projections?

The fact that it is his elbow and shoulder is concerning but if JA Haap is getting 3/36 that tells you where the market is. Some team will have no problem giving him a Kris Medlen type deal.

Who knows it might just be the Royals.

I mean this team is in serious trouble and they are making zero effort to fix the problem.

They will not be competitive next year...I would love to hear what they think is going to happen next season...

Loria is expecting them to play like they did in the tail end of last season. Simple as that.