Marlins get ALL 2PM Games for NLDS, Why?

50 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

11:00 am games for me. Sorry children that I teach, you're only getting half of my attention on Tuesday, Wednesday, and only a quarter on Thursday when we finish the sweep with a 29-9 win. 

I'll be happy if we win 1-0 or 11-10, but if we could get just one blowout against these guys -- I believe there's this word, frisson, I think that's the closest English word to describe what the next 24 hours would be like.

Would love Edward Cabrera in waiting for a game 4 and then some tag team style combo of Rogers and Alcantara available for game 5, like Rogers starts but Alcantara is waiting at the first sign of trouble.

• Like 1

I’m surprised how few (if any) fans are using vacation time like me to watch the games.  SEVENTEEN year playoff drought.  I’m working half days for all of these early games. 

• Like 3

Well, this answers one question we all had..

More announcers who probably have watched less than 5 Marlins games all year.

Not only did the Marlins-Braves NLDS get the worst schedule, but also the networks’ third to fourth string broadcast teams. 😂

@SilverBullet Brace yourself man, these announcers could either do an ok job, or leave you even more frustrated than Boog and Chipper. 😂

• Sad 2
4 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

11:00 am games for me. Sorry children that I teach, you're only getting half of my attention on Tuesday, Wednesday, and only a quarter on Thursday when we finish the sweep with a 29-9 win. 

Children *who* I teach

• Banana 1
5 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

Well, this answers one question we all had..

More announcers who probably have watched less than 5 Marlins games all year.

Not only did the Marlins-Braves NLDS get the worst schedule, but also the networks’ third to fourth string broadcast teams. 😂

@SilverBullet Brace yourself man, these announcers could either do an ok job, or leave you even more frustrated than Boog and Chipper. 😂

I don't want to say anything, but it's hard to do much worse.

Watching the Yanks/Rays game...it really is mind blowing how badly our team is being covered.

This game is being announced like they are watching two juggernauts in a boxing match and they are challenging each other with "haymakers."

Meanwhile, we got to listen to Chipper wonder why mom and dad took the puppy to the farm...the lack of respect is astounding.

12 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Would love Edward Cabrera in waiting for a game 4 and then some tag team style combo of Rogers and Alcantara available for game 5, like Rogers starts but Alcantara is waiting at the first sign of trouble.

I agree, but I would have Rogers start game 4 and Cabrera game 5 with a watchful eye. If he starts to unravel its a bullpen problem to fix.  

I think in a 5 game series Alcantara will be off limits. It's to risky not only for injury but also not having him start first in a new series. 

Edited by jeffreysfishfry
4 hours ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

I agree, but I would have Rogers start game 4 and Cabrera game 5 with a watchful eye. If he starts to unravel its a bullpen problem to fix.  

I think in a 5 game series Alcantara will be off limits. It's to risky not only for injury but also not having him start first in a new series. 

Sandy is getting to a point right now (and we'll see after today) where even on 0 days rest I'd trust him over most others.