4/9 Post Game Thread

Rodon outpitched Pablo but it didn't matter.

Marlins win 2-1 for the first of the year!

Bender and Bleier get redemption.

Andy with a big leadoff double in the 7th and came around to score the eventual winning run.

J'Daniel on the mound tomorrow. Let's get it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Michael said:

Rodon outpitched Pablo but it didn't matter.

Marlins win 2-1 for the first of the year!

Bender and Bleier get redemption.

Andy with a big leadoff double in the 7th and came around to score the eventual winning run.

J'Daniel on the mound tomorrow. Let's get it.

Is it weird he bats Andy against a lefty and we give Don shit but it ended up setting up the winning run and yesterday people were irked jazz batted 9th but he hit the go ahead dong. Even Berti did some stuff today. So win in spite of or because of?

2 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Is it weird he bats Andy against a lefty and we give Don shit but it ended up setting up the winning run and yesterday people were irked jazz batted 9th but he hit the go ahead dong. Even Berti did some stuff today. So win in spite of or because of?

"Bullying works."

- unofficial slogan of Marlins Twitter. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Don is a certified genius and we're all wannabes.

It’s not a video game. Donnie is managing personalities and can’t just bench a guy like blier because of some bad outings. 

I admit I liked his aggressive “let’s just win today” attitude of 2020. But it’s hard to manage that way all 162. It’s not his fault we don’t have enough high leverage relievers. Blier is what we got

3 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

Don Mattingly will accept the apologies of the members of this blog community for doubting his wise decisions.

I know you're being sarcastic, but fuck Don anyway!  I'm done giving that moron any slack.  He's an idiot.  He's the worst manager! #FuckDon