Betting Favorites To Be The Next Marlins Manager

5 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Why don't I see Don Mattingly on that list? 

IMO, Don Mattingly should be at least at 5th place, if not higher, on that list.

Meaning that I could more easily see a headline of “Marlins and Don Mattingly agree to one year contract to continue as Marlins skipper.” Before I could see a headline of “Marlins sign Jim Thome as new Manager” or “Marlins and Willie Harris agree to 3 year deal.”

Of course it won’t happen. But it seems like a higher probability than some of those names. 😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

IMO, Don Mattingly should be at least at 5th place, if not higher, on that list.

Meaning that I could more easily see a headline of “Marlins and Don Mattingly agree to one year contract to continue as Marlins skipper.” Before I could see a headline of “Marlins sign Jim Thome as new Manager” or “Marlins and Willie Harris agree to 3 year deal.”

Of course it won’t happen. But it seems like a higher probability than some of those names. 😂

Yea exactly. I meant my post as a joke but then realized him returning isn't impossible considering the front office we're dealing with.

11 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Question 1: Can we pay you in leftover ballpark hotdogs?

Question 2: What is the best spot in the lineup to play Jazz and why is it 9th?

Question 3: Are you willing to retain hitting coach Marcus Thames? (who must have Sherman nudes to have kept his job this long)

Edited by r5812
edit due to being an idiot