Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

costabear

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by costabear

  1. Nolasco has beaten Webb and Oswalt...it's a shame he couldn't beat Peavy.
  2. I wonder if anyone uses bats made of Bamboo.
  3. Hanley needs a day off
  4. how about the Miami Hanley's?
  5. The Braves, Padres, Brewers were all supposed to playoff contenders this year too...I can understand saying we're beating up on the Nats and Pirates...but hell, everyone and the mother was picking the Nats to finish ahead of us too.
  6. Aside from CC Sabathia and Ben Sheets and some of the Club option guys, which aren't going anywhere, I think we're better off bringing up the young kids.
  7. :skippy :skippy :clapping :clapping :dancing :dancing :jackson :jackson
  8. Silver lining...Hanley might end up at 3rd for good now.
  9. Nomo is still in the big leagues?
  10. Would it have been "To Be Announced" ?
  11. costabear replied to Admin's topic in Sports
    Anyone else think he's a lock to go to Atlanta? They need pen help BAD. I wouldn't mind picking this kid up, but we don't really have room in the pen for him.
  12. Dolphins stadium, I think, stopped being a pitchers park once they started working on the improvements around the stadium.
  13. Toronto is way better than Tampa. Toronto's SP is very underrated.
  14. I'm hoping to head out to Bark at the Park on Friday...has anyone ever taken their dog to it before?
  15. I went do the day game during the week vs the Pirates last year. One of Scott Olsen's only real good starts. It was also Camp Day or something, so that's probably why there was 30,000+ there.
  16. I'd be overjoyed if we did this with Maybin.
  17. why not give Chris Volstad or Gaby Hernandez a shot. Maybe catch lightning in a bottle with one of them.
  18. The Fish Tank or the Fish Bowl
  19. As it turns out, Wes Helms got traded for $1. That is all the Marlins had to give the Phillies, who agreed to pay his $2.4 million salary this season. (He is under contract next season, though the Marlins could buy him out.) http://www.miamiherald.com/1262/story/493925.html
  20. The pen could really use an innings eater...hopefully when Anibal and Mitre return, we can move one of our starters there to eat those early to middle innings when our starters falter.
  21. Jacobs will have to continue to show this kind of power if he wants to stay in our long term plans. I still would like to acquire a high quality catcher via trade or the draft soon. Treanor is ok as a backup...but that's about it.
  22. If you consider Albert's elbow and the probability of a surgery coming in the next few months (along with a lengthy rehab), I'd rather have Hanley. You never know how a player will bounce back from an injury like that.
  23. The only surprise in there is that we are last in doubles...at least in my eyes...
  24. and Rich just said we made an acquisition...Wes Helms anyone?
  25. Ashes Divide is on the Projekt Revolution lineup as well. I'm REALLY looking forward to hearing their music. It's Billy Howerdel's (A Perfect Circle) new band. The single 'The Stone' is incredible.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.