Marlins Player in a Video Game Trailer?!?!

loved it!

Was he wearing an earring? Good to see him get some pub though.

Now I just gotta decide between The Show or 2k. Ive heard The Show is the best baseball game out so I think I am going with it.

2K has been GOD f***ING AWFUL for the past few years. I've never had a PS3, but every baseball fan I've ever talked to loves The Show.

loved it!

Now I just gotta decide between The Show or 2k. Ive heard The Show is the best baseball game out so I think I am going with it.

2K has been GOD f***ING AWFUL for the past few years. I've never had a PS3, but every baseball fan I've ever talked to loves The Show.

2K is absolutely horrid. Poptart's got it on the money basically, The Show is just much much better. [i've only played MLB 07 the Show on PS2 but it was definitely the best game I had ever played Baseball wise]

wow sick trailer, im real happy to see them finally giving some exposure to the Marlins on a video game.

i completely agree that its Show > 2K sports.

I have tried 2K in Gamestop and demos and i hate the gameplay, it looks cheap and just plain garbage. I live and die by the Show lol. I been playing it since MLB 98 and I havent tried anything since. Except MVP Baseball lol

I downloaded the demo to MLB Show 11 on Tuesday and I have been playing it since. I don't like the new analong features but the gameplay is alot smoother than the previous year. They fixed up some stances and the scoreboard looks more realsitic. They also have balks now and a batter calling timeout which is awesome.

I cant wait for it to come out, im excited. though march 8 is too long, shoulda just came out this tueday.

loved it!

I just recently got a PS3. Usually I am stuck with 2k on my 360 so I have never known anything else. Ive been playing the demo for The Show and man is hitting hard. Ive been playing on all star with pure analog. It's kind of a nice change from 2k where I would just hit homers all day.

loved it!

2K is absolutely horrid. Poptart's got it on the money basically, The Show is just much much better. [i've only played MLB 07 the Show on PS2 but it was definitely the best game I had ever played Baseball wise]

You never played MVP 2005?