Brinson

Actually way too soon to do what you’re doing. 

Elite defense and 5 HR’s. 

He needs to walk WAY MORE and strike out A LOT LESS.  If he can do that he becomes a big asset.  Way to early to say he’s a bust or a Hermida.  We’ll have to wait and see. We have time because the Marlins won’t be sniffing the playoffs for a long time.

if they can put out mock drafts for 2019 then it's never too soon to make comparisons.  Right now, a high level of success in AAA and being a useless POS in the bigs equates to a Hermida comparison.  It's a fair comparison to make - also fair would be is that if he were hitting at Hermida's level we'd all be a lot happier because his defense is much better than Hermida's.  I'm not saying he'll end up being a clone of Hermida but it's a viable comparison to make right now, the "AAAA" player. 

he isn't going to be able to adjust if he can't make contact with a baseball. I say send him to double A. Get some confidence back. show him that he can hit. Then send him to triple A to try to figure out how he was approaching it wrong. I know it would suck, but it would give him a chance to get back to hitting. bring him up late July early August.

Sweet Lou Reggie Abercrombie’d that ball into orbit. 

Its such a shame our dolt ownership/FO/manager bat Brinson in the WORST possible spot in the lineup. 

He hit the grand slam because Teheran had to pitch to him with the bases loaded. 

Its such a shame our dolt ownership/FO/manager bat Brinson in the WORST possible spot in the lineup. 

He hit the grand slam because Teheran had to pitch to him with the bases loaded. 

I don't disagree with you here, but other than the #9 spot, where do you put him?  He'll see better pitches at the #9 spot, though it usually won't have RISP. You can't justify him taking anybody else's spot in the order (1-7 have done surprisingly well, considering) because he has raw power & needs to develop.  If development is the issue, it needs to happen in AAA or AA.

I don't disagree with you here, but other than the #9 spot, where do you put him?  He'll see better pitches at the #9 spot, though it usually won't have RISP. You can't justify him taking anybody else's spot in the order (1-7 have done surprisingly well, considering) because he has raw power & needs to develop.  If development is the issue, it needs to happen in AAA or AA.

9th is better than 8th.  I’ll take it. 

You only posted this message twice in two different topics, you should really post it in more threads.

Riddle is hitting over .350 and Telis over .370 at AAA. With OBP over .390 and .400, respectively. Send Brinson down and one of these guys up. 

They need to bring up Riddle and Dean and bench Prado and Dietz.  It would make our bench stronger and get the younger guys in the lineup.  Not that Riddle and Dean are studs but we should get to see what they can do before the bigger upside prospects are closer to being ready.  This season is for development anyway.