2018 Draft

So, serious question, does anyone know how this works... Liberatore put on a Rays cap when they drafted him... did he have all 30 teams caps there just in case? How much pre draft dialogue is there between players and teams and on draft day just how certain can players actually be beyond the #1 pick? And again, how many teams caps did Liberatore have? Did he have a Marlins cap there too just in case? These are the little things that intrigue me. 

So, serious question, does anyone know how this works... Liberatore put on a Rays cap when they drafted him... did he have all 30 teams caps there just in case? How much pre draft dialogue is there between players and teams and on draft day just how certain can players actually be beyond the #1 pick? And again, how many teams caps did Liberatore have? Did he have a Marlins cap there too just in case? These are the little things that intrigue me. 

Lol I thought the same thing. I’m guessing since they have a camera crew there, they could easily have box of 30 hats. 

I can understand you hoping for a specific pick but I can't understand you saying anyone else was the wrong pick or you being so certain that your guy is a future ace or that the ones you didn't want are for sure going to be busts. 

You seem way too certain over something that is virtually proven to be such a crap shoot all around. 

So yeah anything past "man I would have liked to see them get Liberatore" is just too much for me. 

I agree with this.