Calling All Troops: It's Go Time!!!!

• This topic was pinned and featured

Fun character returning.  Its refreshing to see the Marlins be buyers at the deadline.  I remember this guy from when the Marlins were good.  

Next thing you are going to tell me is Ramp is coming back here.  Fuck me.  Or Accord.  Or Spike.  Or Miri.  Or who the fuck knows who else I'm forgetting.

• Like 1

• The topic was unpinned
7 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

Fun character returning.  Its refreshing to see the Marlins be buyers at the deadline.  I remember this guy from when the Marlins were good.  

Next thing you are going to tell me is Ramp is coming back here.  Fuck me.  Or Accord.  Or Spike.  Or Miri.  Or who the fuck knows who else I'm forgetting.

Bring back Shenanigans to start game threads.

From MLB.com... nice to read positive words about us...

To watch this team is to fall in love with baseball all over again. They’re wildly entertaining. They throw hard, run the bases like wild men and line up hard-throwing kid pitchers. Yes, they’re a bit offensively challenged, but the acquisition of Starling Marte should help that. Miami may be the most dangerous kind of postseason team, and it’s so much fun to type those words. That is, the Marlins don’t know what they don’t know. Want to grab a bat and stand in the box against Pablo López? (Answer: You don’t)

• Like 2

On 9/1/2020 at 5:54 PM, SonOfJack said:

@No Limit Marlins CommanderI grabbed my right nut instead by mistake, what happens now?

Sounds like you have an issue following direction.  You will just have to grab that left nut and hope for the best son.  Times like these call for our soldiers to be unified in battle.  Cannot have any that do not follow direction as that will lead us down a path of failure.  

Grab that left nut son and give it a big ole squeeze.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Banana 1

On 9/1/2020 at 6:05 PM, CoastieMike said:

Is this sparta?

No.  This is battle where we are the aggressor..  This is saddling up and heading into town looking for that pennant.  Not a defense of anything, instead we are the aggressor.  We are coming into town and taking what we seek.  We are ripping the hopes and dreams from the armies we conquer along the way until we are left on the battlefield, waving our flag proudly over our vanquished opponents.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1