Jesus Sanchez

25 minutes ago, Florida Marlins said:

Jesus has been on absolute fire and lets not forget about Lewin as well. When do you guys think they come up?

Maybe Lewin comes up when they expand the rosters to 28 in September, but Jesus should be here by the trade deadline at the latest. 

• Like 1

I think a lot of it depends on how long it looks like Marte will be out.

With Jazz likely returning soon, that takes some of the pressure off to make another move/bring another guy up, but if it looks like Marte will be out longer, they may need to do something.

8 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I think a lot of it depends on how long it looks like Marte will be out.

With Jazz likely returning soon, that takes some of the pressure off to make another move/bring another guy up, but if it looks like Marte will be out longer, they may need to do something.

Damn, I forget just how much offense is missing. Alongside Aguilar, Marte and Jazz make up out 3 best hitters.

• Like 1

One of the issues could be that the Marlins already have Jesus Aguilar in the lineup every day. People in Miami are very religious (they say they are, they don't act like it though), and having two people named Jesus in one lineup...could be unacceptable. Much like The Highlander, there can be only one. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

One of the issues could be that the Marlins already have Jesus Aguilar in the lineup every day. People in Miami are very religious (they say they are, they don't act like it though), and having two people named Jesus in one lineup...could be unacceptable. Much like The Highlander, there can be only one. 

I know i pray every time Bass comes in in a high leverage situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3