Post Game 6/25

HOLY COW!

Buck got 2 hits for just the second time this season so I'm officially UN-BANNED!!!

WOHOOO!!! :)

:tissue

Don't worry, I think I'm actually a good luck charm.

Believe it or not, I went to my first game of the season yesterday (what a fan) and the Marlins not only managed to win for the 3rd time in 18 games, but they also managed to score 6+ runs for the first time since May 25th. In fact, the 9 runs they scored was the most they've scored all season long.

So yeah, Marlins are on fire & I'm back baby!!! :)

What a stupid ass loss that was. F**k Bell. He sucks so bad. WITHOUT Bell, the Marlins would be at be in second place right now. Let me repeat that. As bad as a June the Marlins have had, they would be in second place right now if Bell wasn't here!!! Bad error by Hanley. He has been good all year defensively but that's a bad time to f**k up a routine play. And Gaby hit the ball hard and so did Reyes at the end but this is the Marlins which means those go right at somebody instead of ending the game. And to top it all off I lost my connection in the middle of the game.

Don't mean to blame Stanton, but he seriously went from RED HOT to ICE COLD...

May: .343 BA, .432 OBP, 12 HR's, 30 RBI's, 23 runs...

June: .198 BA, .301 OBP, 3 HR's, 6 RBI's, 9 runs...

He looks so lost at the plate right now. Seems to have somehow lost his ability to recognize pitches and been swinging at a bunch of pitches way out of the zone. And before June every time he made contact the ball would just shoot off his bat...Now every time he makes contact it's just a slow roller or lazy fly ball to the outfield...What the heck happened to him?!? I know he's in a slump, but I just never thought I'd see him constantly make such weak contact-kinda assumed that he would always be able to shoot deadly liners no matter how he hit the ball off his bat...