Analysis: Marlins Acquire Cashner and Rea

What happens in 2018? The core is still there and a few of them in their prime. There's actually some FA SP in 2018 as well

Jeffrey won't keep this core together for 2018. You're not a new Marlins fan, right?  2018 will be open the wallet wide time.

Jeffrey won't keep this core together for 2018. You're not a new Marlins fan, right?  2018 will be open the wallet wide time.

That's far from a given.  Loria might not even own the Marlins in  2018. Also new TV deal by then.  Still many factors that need to play out. 

He went to WAR today and got us a +1 win! Fuck stats. Lol

tell you what...From what I saw today, I'd much rather have this guy out there than Nicolino or Urena or Cosart.

I also have to take into account SD doesn't have our quality Defense behind him nor the bats.

tell you what...From what I saw today, I'd much rather have this guy out there than Nicolino or Urena or Cosart.

I also have to take into account SD doesn't have our quality Defense behind him nor the bats.

I'd rather have @Admin out there than Nicolino or Cosart.

Probably [uSER=5078]@pollyvonwog[/uSER], too. Unless it's the World Series and we are playing the Indians. I wouldn't trust him and his Chief Wahoo avatar as far as I could throw him.

Anybody see the recent article about cashmere beard from the Herald. Just a long thing about Cashner bitching because he can't have a beard. this quote nice.

That'll be the nice thing about free agency, kind of choose a place that (allows facial hair)," Cashner said. "It's a big deal to me."

Anybody see the recent article about cashmere beard from the Herald. Just a long thing about Cashner bitching because he can't have a beard. this quote nice.

That'll be the nice thing about free agency, kind of choose a place that (allows facial hair)," Cashner said. "It's a big deal to me."

lol so much for resigning him