Stanton traded to Yankees for Castro, Guzman and Devers

Admin

No, because no one else was that dumb to overspend like they did on this franchise. There is no way the marlins are worth 1.2 billion. Sorry to burst your bubble. Mas was offering less and stated he would have kept the team intact. Plus, I have more confidence in him than Sherman and Jeter. They even even had to go out and get more money!! This has the makings of disaster all around. 

it has nothing to do with overspending on the franchise, it has to do with a franchise that was losing money every year.  If Mas would have kept the team in tact he would just have been putting off the inevitable like Loria has been doing for about 2 or 3 years now.

And ya, new owners go out and try to get more investors.  That's kind of how things are done.

it has nothing to do with overspending on the franchise, it has to do with a franchise that was losing money every year.  If Mas would have kept the team in tact he would just have been putting off the inevitable like Loria has been doing for about 2 or 3 years now.

And ya, new owners go out and try to get more investors.  That's kind of how things are done.

Are you Jeter?  Jeter's mom?  Related to Jeter?  Just blowing Jeter?  

Fuck I live on a planet full of idiots.

All of you who hate Jeter rebuilding this team are part of the same people who have bitched for 14 years that this team sucks and now you don't want them to try and fix the problem. Glad you all enjoy not making the playoffs every season. 

It's unbelievable. 

it's necessary but I like bitch about everything anyways

Fuck I live on a planet full of idiots.

All of you who hate Jeter rebuilding this team are part of the same people who have bitched for 14 years that this team sucks and now you don't want them to try and fix the problem. Glad you all enjoy not making the playoffs every season. 

It's unbelievable. 

exactly.  we havent had a winning team since 2009, are losing millions, and have no farm system and people are acting like this team isnt doing to right thing by completely rebuilding and startign from scratch.  Im glad the front office is doing this and isnt listening to fans who arent coming out to the ballpark anyway.