Realmuto traded to Phillies

Erick

If Realmuto turns down an extension and then gets traded for a solid return I'm curious what the media reaction would be since suddenly this week Jeter and the Marlins are "committed to winning and willing to spend." What do they say if another star is traded for prospects. 

Same old Marlins.

If Realmuto turns down an extension and then gets traded for a solid return I'm curious what the media reaction would be since suddenly this week Jeter and the Marlins are "committed to winning and willing to spend." What do they say if another star is traded for prospects. 

Same old Marlins.

I wonder who we could get if we included Victor Victor Mesa.

Like I've always said:

Billy Beane does it: "MONEYBALL!" (in spite of never winning crap)

Marlins do it: "Firesale. Same old Marlins."

Marlin farm system is not middle of the pack. It’s lower third even with the fire sale returns, which were all very underwhelming. I have zero confidence that they’ll get out of trading JT what they should be getting. Need to be drafting the next Rizzo, Bryant, Correa, Bergman, Springer types et al. to rescue this team and so far, early into the process admittedly, the signs are pointing in the other direction of sustained noncompetiveness. I see no potential difference makers on the Marlins roster. I am skeptical Victor Victor will be one, if all he draws is an Almara comparison. I’m  not trolling just stating how down I am on the future of this team. The Jeter Dembo Hill junta inspires no confidence in me.

Marlin farm system is not middle of the pack. It’s lower third even with the fire sale returns, which were all very underwhelming. I have zero confidence that they’ll get out of trading JT what they should be getting. Need to be drafting the next Rizzo, Bryant, Correa, Bergman, Springer types et al. to rescue this team and so far, early into the process admittedly, the signs are pointing in the other direction of sustained noncompetiveness. I see no potential difference makers on the Marlins roster. I am skeptical Victor Victor will be one, if all he draws is an Almara comparison. I’m  not trolling just stating how down I am on the future of this team. The Jeter Dembo Hill junta inspires no confidence in me.

I mean, we are literally one year into the Jeter-Denbo reign. Shouldn't we give it at least three years (and preferably more) before we start to gauge how well or not well they are doing?

The fans of other teams continue to show disrespect to us even it's under the new regime,thinking we're still a team that would supplying them the good players they needed (of course I meant JT),so if signing Mesas not enough to make them showing some respect to us then extended JT would be made it.

Yes, let’s definitely make decisions to win over the fans of other teams ?