9/25 Post Game Thread - POST SEASON BOUND!

Michael

11 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

AWESOMEEEEEE!!! 

This weekend marks the 10th anniversary since my dad died from cancer... He was a converted Marlins fan (he used to be a Phillies fan!)... He was the first person I called drunk from a bar the minute Josh Beckett tagged Posada in Game 6 of 2003 World Series... Somewhere, he is smiling right now.... GO FISH!!!!

He was up there watching the game with Jose tonight. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

Win it for José! Win it for Harold! Win it for Mattingly!

22 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

AWESOMEEEEEE!!! 

This weekend marks the 10th anniversary since my dad died from cancer... He was a converted Marlins fan (he used to be a Phillies fan!)... He was the first person I called drunk from a bar the minute Josh Beckett tagged Posada in Game 6 of 2003 World Series... Somewhere, he is smiling right now.... GO FISH!!!!

Win it for your dad too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rabbethan said:

I know I've been a cameo here from time to time in the last 7 years or so after spending every night on this board for a long time but I fucking love all of you. All the guys who spend thousands of game day posts with me when Loria was fucking this team over and over. 

Love you, too, Rab

• Like 1
  • Banana 1

Just now, SirFishFan said:

This 2020 Marlins season has officially moved past the 2006 season as my second favorite Marlins season of all time so far..

When Aguilar made that sliding catch.. that was the moment the 2020 Miami Marlins became a playoff team.

That moment and Monte getting hit with the ball, it was like...TEAM OF DESTINY! 😅

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rabbethan said:

I know I've been a cameo here from time to time in the last 7 years or so after spending every night on this board for a long time but I fucking love all of you. All the guys who spent thousands of game day posts with me when Loria was fucking this team over and over. 

I miss your videos. I'll always remember Kevin Gregg lol

• Like 1