Rojas signs 2-year deal for $10 million

Admin

3 hours ago, FishFan95 said:

I am going to add some moves to this. For the CF sign Marte. For the SS sign Correa (really could be any of the star SS). Trade for Wilson Contreras. Sign Raisel Iglesias for closer. Sign Tucker Barnhart for backup catcher if the Reds buyout (Manny Piña if not). Sign Josh Harrison to fill out the bench. Extend Sandy. Sign Mel to a lifetime contract.

Fill in Marte, Correa, and Conreras for the starters above.

Bench of:

Miggy Ro / Lewin
DLC
Josh Harrison
Barnhart / Piña

Rotation:

Sandy
Rogers
Pablo
Luzardo
Cabrera / Sanchez

Bullpen:

Elieser
Bender (SU)
Floro (SU)
Bleier
Okert
Thompson
Iglesias (CL)
Bass

You make all these moves and it is a grand slam offseason. I would be shocked if they did accomplish all of this. Don't get your hopes up, but we shall see.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH DREAMING. It’s okay though don’t blame you. It is fun sometimes. We are lucky if we sign 1-2 legit starters let alone any stars like Correa or Marte who will not be making more than we had him on the cheap contract. Not to mention why would he come back to us after how we did him. Nopeee 

8 hours ago, Florida Marlins said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH DREAMING. It’s okay though don’t blame you. It is fun sometimes. We are lucky if we sign 1-2 legit starters let alone any stars like Correa or Marte who will not be making more than we had him on the cheap contract. Not to mention why would he come back to us after how we did him. Nopeee 

I literally said that I would be shocked if this did happen, but it would be ideal. How am I dreaming if I suggest something that I think the team should do but ultimately won't do?

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

There's ZERO chance Rojas is an every day player considering there are several off days throughout the season. It would be impossible for him to play on those days. 

What if he plays MLB The Show player-locked as himself?

58 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

Does he truly have value or is he going to be another Dietrich?

Simply for defense alone, Rojas will always be more valuable than Dietrich. Let's just be real here.

On 10/27/2021 at 9:19 PM, FishFan95 said:

I am going to add some moves to this. For the CF sign Marte. For the SS sign Correa (really could be any of the star SS). Trade for Wilson Contreras. Sign Raisel Iglesias for closer. Sign Tucker Barnhart for backup catcher if the Reds buyout (Manny Piña if not). Sign Josh Harrison to fill out the bench. Extend Sandy. Sign Mel to a lifetime contract.

Fill in Marte, Correa, and Conreras for the starters above.

Bench of:

Miggy Ro / Lewin
DLC
Josh Harrison
Barnhart / Piña

Rotation:

Sandy
Rogers
Pablo
Luzardo
Cabrera / Sanchez

Bullpen:

Elieser
Bender (SU)
Floro (SU)
Bleier
Okert
Thompson
Iglesias (CL)
Bass

You make all these moves and it is a grand slam offseason. I would be shocked if they did accomplish all of this. Don't get your hopes up, but we shall see.

I think Sherman would sweat at the bill if this happened 😭

I really want a star SS. And Marte as well will be tough.