Hanley, Choate to LA for Eovaldi, McGough

He's played a total of two games for Los Angeles. Let the sample size grow a little before we start reacting about his attributes. Personally, I'm rooting for him to turn it around and be the type of player that seemed destined for Cooperstown in 2008/2009. Of course I wish it was in South Florida, but his actions on and off the field finally caught up to him here.

and

#noEduardoPerez

yeah because Perez was moving his arms during every swing -_-

Hanley Ramirez's daily chats with hitting instructor Manny Mota are already paying big dividends for the Dodgers.

Now it's even more clear why the Los Angeles front office didn't flinch when pursuing a deal for the high-priced slugger this week.

Ramirez hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and the Dodgers beat the San Francisco Giants 5-3 on Friday night in a matchup of the top two teams in the NL West.

"It's why I'm here," Ramirez said. "Manny Mota spoke to me and told me, 'Don't try to do too much. Just do what you know how to do.' Every day he comes and talks to me. I have a lot to learn from him."

No sweat off my nose on the whole Hanley thing.

Before you know it, he will have as bad of a year as Yoenis Cespedes is having.

Ignorant comments like this are always great.

The Marlins offered Cespedes more money than the A's did.

Please show me any article to back that up. Unless you mean annual average salary in which case you would be correct, but we never offered the amount of years that the A's offered. Therefore the A's offered more money than we did. However you look at it we made a mistake in not offering Cespedes a contract. It was still affordable especially considering the amount of money that we were reportedly offering Pujols. Either way the comment by JSERVS7 was not ignorant. We could have easily signed Cespedes for a reasonable contract, especially that he wanted to play here (contrary to reports by the marlin bashing media) in Miami.

No sweat off my nose on the whole Hanley thing.

Before you know it, he will have as bad of a year as Yoenis Cespedes is having.

Ignorant comments like this are always great.

The Marlins offered Cespedes more money than the A's did.

Please show me any article to back that up. Unless you mean annual average salary in which case you would be correct, but we never offered the amount of years that the A's offered. Therefore the A's offered more money than we did. However you look at it we made a mistake in not offering Cespedes a contract. It was still affordable especially considering the amount of money that we were reportedly offering Pujols. Either way the comment by JSERVS7 was not ignorant. We could have easily signed Cespedes for a reasonable contract, especially that he wanted to play here (contrary to reports by the marlin bashing media) in Miami.

Why don't you give us a link that says he wanted to play here? You know that, how? If he really wanted to play here, he would've taken the annual salary which would've allowed him to become a free agent sooner, as well.

It's also silly to say all of this in hindsight considering Cespedes hadn't played a game of professional baseball here before signing. Giving him 6 years was a huge risk. You're making it sound like it was a no-doubter of a decision.

I'm gonna just throw it out there... Hanley did bad on purpose here to gtfo. If he starts slumping again...you never saw this.

Hanley could do or say whatever he wanted and not get in trouble as long as he was producing here. Why would he want to give that up?

So he can live with movie stars instead of coke heads. So he can play for a real big market team in contention. So he can play with real baseball stars instead of will be's and has beens. Plus, Hanleywood can do w/e he wants anywhere regardless as long as he produces. And I believe the Marlins made him cut his hair...not da coolest.

--edit: I can also moonwalk, and reverse moonwalk. I like your marlins get up in your picture.

I'm gonna just throw it out there... Hanley did bad on purpose here to gtfo. If he starts slumping again...you never saw this.

Hanley could do or say whatever he wanted and not get in trouble as long as he was producing here. Why would he want to give that up?

So he can live with movie stars instead of coke heads. So he can play for a real big market team in contention. So he can play with real baseball stars instead of will be's and has beens. Plus, Hanleywood can do w/e he wants anywhere regardless as long as he produces.

--edit: I can also moonwalk, and reverse moonwalk. I like your marlins get up in your picture.None of that makes sense.

Neither does the sh*t that goes on in Hanley's head.

So he can live with movie stars instead of coke heads. So he can play for a real big market team in contention. So he can play with real baseball stars instead of will be's and has beens. Plus, Hanleywood can do w/e he wants anywhere regardless as long as he produces.

--edit: I can also moonwalk, and reverse moonwalk. I like your marlins get up in your picture.None of that makes sense.

Neither does the sh*t that goes on in Hanley's head.

"I'm Hanley. Worship me."

- Hanley's head