The Fire Kim Ng Thread

8 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Sounds expensive

Again, I know you know and that you know that I know, but it costs no money to jump through that window. Spending money on the right equipment might make the jump and the landing easier but you could also climb out the window and get down cheaper if you do it smarter but the point is to show the urgency to get through the window. Bruce Sherman is just staring out the window and enjoying the view while Kim Ng stands next to him saying they're just unlucky that that tree branch is blocking their view.

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Again, I know you know and that you know that I know, but it costs no money to jump through that window. Spending money on the right equipment might make the jump and the landing easier but you could also climb out the window and get down cheaper if you do it smarter but the point is to show the urgency to get through the window. Bruce Sherman is just staring out the window and enjoying the view while Kim Ng stands next to him saying they're just unlucky that that tree branch is blocking their view.

Jumped out the window. Broke both my legs and severed my arm. Just bad luck. Maybe I'll be better next time.

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

MLB.com with this little write up on the Orioles being determined to add to this surprising team, no intention of going backwards, and understanding that they'll have to spend and really add to the team to keep competing in their division... I read this and it obviously reminded me of the Marlins who had a surge in 2020 and were still within that range after 2021 yet decided to show no urgency in the last two offseasons. When the competitive window opens you can't waste time!

"What is a sense of urgency?"

-Kim Ng

4 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

He arrives

"Alright, we're going to look over the revenue sharing."

Sherman:

schitts creek what GIF by CBC

"We've received ... $30,000,000 for doing nothing."

Sherman:

Yelling Houston Astros GIF by MLB

"We also got $110,000,000 for doing nothing but a different nothing."

Sherman:

200.gif

"Now we have to use some of this money to --"

Sherman:

get out GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Banana 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Michael said:

He's not even doing that at this point. Or at least, in the latest updates from the beat writers, they've had no updates on Jazz at all.

"We've decided it best to mutually part ways. In other exciting news we have extended Don and Kim's contracts for another three years!"

• Haha 1