The Official Giancarlo Stanton Man Crush Thread

Seriously, who wouldn't be thrilled if they signed him to 8 year/$55 million tomorrow?

I was just going to say this. Get it done. Heck, if we need to forget Dan Uggla, just forget it. Mike Stanton should be the priority; he needs to be here...forever. The kid is a phenom. Possibly one of the all-time greats when it's all said and done. It's amazing what he's doing, and more amazing how quickly he has improved.

Seriously, who wouldn't be thrilled if they signed him to 8 year/$55 million tomorrow?

The rest of the NL East.

By the way, ISO leaders for 2009, 2008, 2007: Pujols, Manny, Prince. Decent company for a 20-year-old.

The rest of the MLB

EDIT: Especially the Yankees. God knows that they already have their eyes on him wearing pinstripes in 5 years.

I was just going to say this. Get it done. Heck, if we need to forget Dan Uggla, just forget it. Mike Stanton should be the priority; he needs to be here...forever. The kid is a phenom. Possibly one of the all-time greats when it's all said and done. It's amazing what he's doing, and more amazing how quickly he has improved.

That's his MO. Give him a few months and he's figured out every level so far. Give him a few years.....................I seriously pity the fool.

Why fool around.

Give him that plus 10%-20% of the franchise and sign him for life. And that's including concessions Loria. I'd buy more hot dogs if I knew he was making 20% of the profit.

That would work for me.

I've never seen a rookie like this.